AC Joint Injury.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I'm reading Fields has an AC joint injury, not a dislocated shoulder. I've suffered AC joint injuries 3 times in my life. He basically tore a ligament(s) that keeps his collar bone in place where it attaches to the top of his shoulder blade. Really it all depends on if it's a partial tear or it's completely torn. If it's completely torn his collar bone is floating and is simply being held in place by his skin - if this is the case, he should sit for 2 to 4 weeks.

If it's a partial tear, he can play. He just won't be able to lift his left arm above his head, and he'll be considerably weak in that arm too. I always got a nasty bruise that starts on the pectoral and sometimes goes up the neck....and a lot of swelling. It sucks, but he could play.

In all honesty, the pain isn't that bad. It's mostly swelling and weakness. I doesn't hurt that much. That joint is all about lifting your arms over your head, it's not like a dislocation or rotator cuff injury.

Your friend, Doctor Black Rainbow.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
So I'm reading Fields has an AC joint injury, not a dislocated shoulder. I've suffered AC joint injuries 3 times in my life. He basically tore a ligament(s) that keeps his collar bone in place where it attaches to the top of his shoulder blade. Really it all depends on if it's a partial tear or it's completely torn. If it's completely torn his collar bone is floating and is simply being held in place by his skin - if this is the case, he should sit for 2 to 4 weeks.

If it's a partial tear, he can play. He just won't be able to lift his left arm above his head, and he'll be considerably weak in that arm too. I always got a nasty bruise that starts on the pectoral and sometimes goes up the neck....and a lot of swelling. It sucks, but he could play.

In all honesty, the pain isn't that bad. It's mostly swelling and weakness. I doesn't hurt that much. That joint is all about lifting your arms over your head, it's not like a dislocation or rotator cuff injury.

Yeah, I have also had that injury...............even at my advanced age I was able to go in about 10 days.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah...I don't think you'll find a single poster on this board that'd be willing to buy what you're selling here.

Here's the timeline:

1) Fields discloses his injury. (Also says it's very painful which was backed up by Boomer Esiason) to include throwing and even handing the ball off.

2) B.R. proceeds to jump on the google machine which leads him to his 2nd favorite place, good Ol'Reddit and proceeds to skim through several threads about people's experiences with A.C joint injures to include torn ligaments. Reads through some general discussion on said topic.

3) B.R then jumps back on CCS to pass off other people's experiences as his own.

4) CCS gets subjected to this drivel.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I hurt my AC Joint playing the football. Only missed one day of practice while they molded a custom armour plate that went under my shoulder pad that protected the area from more direct contact. I played RB and was fine. Healed up after several weeks.

It was painful only when lifting said shoulder, whether that was shrugging or lifting my arm past a certain point -- it just wasnt above my head. Since a QB still lifts his none throwing arm to target, it could still cause discomfort and affect his ability. Since JF is RB1 to many, he should still be okay. Would be a good excuse to throw 40 times and if he shits the bed - Da shoulder..

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...I don't think you'll find a single poster on this board that'd be willing to buy what you're selling here.

Here's the timeline:

1) Fields discloses his injury. (Also says it's very painful which was backed up by Boomer Esiason) to include throwing and even handing the ball off.

2) B.R. proceeds to jump on the google machine which leads him to his 2nd favorite place, good Ol'Reddit and proceeds to skim through several threads about people's experiences with A.C joint injures to include torn ligaments. Reads through some general discussion on said topic.

3) B.R then jumps back on CCS to pass off other people's experiences as his own.

I'm completely camped out in your brane.

I love it!

Lol!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Here's the timeline:

I wonder if the injury could be more severe from happening in an NFL game, as opposed to when @Black Rainbow sustained it jerking off too vigorously to people tearing him a new asshole on ccs?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have a lot of physical demands with what I do for a living, and I too have had a very light ac joint issue.
That shit lingers if you don't let it heal.
Having fields rush back out there to have someone finish the job is idiotic.

Let him run the practices a few weeks with a focus on quick passes, then try again mid december.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I have a lot of physical demands with what I do for a living, and I too have had a very light ac joint issue.
That shit lingers if you don't let it heal.
Having fields rush back out there to have someone finish the job is idiotic.

Let him run the practices a few weeks with a focus on quick passes, then try again mid december.

I sprained mine years ago and it bothered me for months.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

just read where he said it's painful when he throws and even when he hands the ball off, there is no reason to risk playing him for a while

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Did you get that injury whilst jerking it to your threads? Slow down. Ya gotta romance yourself.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I wonder if the injury could be more severe from happening in an NFL game, as opposed to when @Black Rainbow sustained it jerking off too vigorously to people tearing him a new asshole on ccs?
Dammit, beat me to it....Pun intended.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Even if it didn't hurt on his follow through's, how might it feel if he gets driven into the turf on that shoulder by a 250lb+ defender doctor?

Getsy will draw up some plays to test it out!

6 games left. It's in Getsy's best interest to continue stat padding Justin's running ability! He wants least 80+ carries by Fields these last 6 games so he can get a shot at a headcoaching gig to replace his bff Nathaniel Hackett at Denver!