**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The Athletic has published some great articles w insightful analysis. This... wasn't one of them. Pretty lazy stuff that anyone with RedZone and Twitter could have pulled together.
I enjoy reading a QBs perspective on things, but sometimes these guys go a little too far into “does he play like I did” mode. Warner was fantastic, but Justin will likely never be that level of a volume passer.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fields has the talent and mental make up to really make him a dominant player. If he continues to grow and the organization builds this team how we think they can, I think we look back at these first 2 seasons as integral character building seasons. Long term I think the Bears are in a great position to seriously contend.
A couple pieces on the OL, a true #1 WR and a RB that can take the long run to the house and be a threat catching the ball and this offense will be lethal. With so many holes on the defense it'll take at least two years of Poles hitting on most of his draft picks, free agents and trades to get that offense while also having a defense that can stop an offense from scoring any time they want on us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flus said Patrick had surgery and will not be back this year.
Bummer. So the question of whether he could hold down center while a draft picks develops is still a question.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

There’s nothing ground breaking here, but he does make the point that there is a danger in worsening the injury. Again, we knew that, but it’s nice having this discussion all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.