***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jets (The 2nd Journey to Another Midday Tourney in North Joursey: Going Home on a Gurney Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m sure the fat racists who talk like snl super fans will call for Siemian to be the starter. The rest of us will appreciate that we have a quality backup for cheap and he is signed next year as well. Yes he makes quicker decisions, he has been in the league for years. Fields will get there and once he does, Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My theory is that the league lets it be known who they want to win and get into the play-offs and the referee crews control the games to reflect that desire. It doesn't have anything to do with gambling but basically is all about marketing and revenue.
Not sure if anyone can make a more asinine comment.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sure the fat racists who talk like snl super fans will call for Siemian to be the starter. The rest of us will appreciate that we have a quality backup for cheap and he is signed next year as well. Yes he makes quicker decisions, he has been in the league for years, Fields will get there and once he does, Super Bowl.
This x100

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanborn, much better fit than Roquan in this system

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good ol Bears defense, showing up...we scored, so they have to let the opposing team get theirs now

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Da Bearss should trade Justins Fieldses and make Trevors Semens there full time starter.. He's "smart" (tm) and "hard working" (tm) - some CCS board members
Don't forget WHITE but I see what you did there great job...

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Bears DL not even close to getting sacks, even on blitzes. Embarrassing.