***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Jets (The 2nd Journey to Another Midday Tourney in North Joursey: Going Home on a Gurney Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who made the decision to have Ebner over Evans....like seriously

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
My theory is that the league lets it be known who they want to win and get into the play-offs and the referee crews control the games to reflect that desire. It doesn't have anything to do with gambling but basically is all about marketing and revenue.
So following that train of thought, the NFL should be expected to use that bias to market and grow its most popular player brands. Fields (not necessarily the Bears) is quickly approaching that state.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
I was planning on flipping over to Spain-Germany, but this game is ELECTRIC so far and now I don't know what to do.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Getsy just don’t give no fucks about injuries. You play QB for us you’re going to run the ball damnit!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ya know if Siemian has a good game and the Bears win there will be morons that will want Siemian to be the starter from here on out.
Siemian has always been a good backup QB. He played very well when he played in Denver but he's still a backup QB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can be a Fields supporter but also admitt he has a long way to go, because Semian looks like a QB not a RB that can throw.

Sure as long as you acknowledge that it means very little if you dont score more points.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol...amazing defense...Getsy playing conservative, like he has a great defense