Bears hold the #2 draft pick

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
After looking at things if the Bears lose out the WORST they can do is 4th.

(Rams/Broncos play each other so at least one guaranteed win. Unless tie)
A 0-0 tie would be ideal. I think Broncos have a better chance of winning a game if russ dies.

Hopefully bears don't accidentally win against Detroit or Minnesota

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If we lose out they only need 2 wins
Are you sure that the Texans would lose the tiebreaker?

I said 3 wins because I thought that the Texans would win the tiebreaker. I could be wrong.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You gonna choke him out or rape your niece?
why-not-both-linus-both.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta get Windy back in here this offseason. Going to be awesome if the Bears get the #2 pick. At this point, shut down Jackson, Mooney and Fields for the season.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Are you sure that the Texans would lose the tiebreaker?

I said 3 wins because I thought that the Texans would win the tiebreaker. I could be wrong.
The fact you have the only other team with a tie in your OG post and still haven't realized the Texans have said tie makes me smh in disappointment.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely! Having the second pick could be huge for the franchise. Trade down return will be much higher with a potential franchise QB on the board.
Not if there are two of similar value on the board, then everyone will target #3.

The trade down magic would be great for us but don’t force it. Poles will stick to his principles and learn from his mistakes in time to be better elsewhere.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
But do you pass on a potential all pro edge rusher for less valuable players? Is the goal just to be average?
It’s a fair question.

I think it all depends on the compensation in the trade. It’s a deep edge class, which is certainly a factor to consider too.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Personally, I think a premium player with a relentless motor is the right move, but I dont think I am in a position to complain if Detroit wants to trade away their entire future to roll the dice at QB.
They might not have to. DET has the Rams 1st pick which looks pretty good rn… lol

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
While a trade down would be nice, this team needs help now, pushing back that compensation another year would suck in terms of fielding a 2023 team.