SMOKESCREEN: If Aaron Rodgers doesn't start and instead LOVE starts vs Fields and the Bears lose

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
"we" aren't playing the game though. We're talking about whomst will play the game if the starters don't play the game. Why is this concept so difficult for meatballs to understand??
Why does saying “we” trigger you?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
"we" aren't playing the game though. We're talking about whomst will play the game if the starters don't play the game. Why is this concept so difficult for meatballs to understand??

It'll likely be Rodgers.

You can fret about it if you think that's useful somehow.

Speed

Liked Posts:
D and the Oline are swiss cheese.

If Fields plays I guess he could pull some bull shit out of his ass and get us the win, gun to my head, I'd bet against it.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Screw that. If Jordan Love looks like Jordan Unitas against this toothless defense, maybe GB will get tricked into moving on from their HOF QB for a second rate backup.
Rodgers is 40 and injured. It is time for Mahomes 2.0

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Love is not good, despite what Packer fans are desperate for. He came in garbage time, Phillys secondary is beat up and he took advantage. Players were WIDE OPEN and Watson got most of his yards after the catch. That said, the Bears are so awful and depleted that he will look as good as Mike White. Which anyone with common sense will take as a grain of salt.
Love looked good against the Eagles prevent D. The Bears base D is prevent. Would be an interesting matchup. Fields running for 300 yards vs Love passing for 300 yards

The Eagles werent in prevent. Making up nonsense because you are afraid GB has another HOF QB is not a good look. Love was throwing absolute dimes, including on the run. Mahomes 2.0

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears don't have enough on defense. Packers still own us unfortunately.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Perhaps said poster should consider moving to seattle where he can become a 12th man and literally effect the outcome of the game.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I genuinely hope we can win Sunday, it'll fuck with so many sections of this fanbase that honestly, we can't lose unless we play poorly and we really lose.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Eagles werent in prevent. Making up nonsense because you are afraid GB has another HOF QB is not a good look. Love was throwing absolute dimes, including on the run. Mahomes 2.0
Nice story brah