Was there any point in which you believed the Bears were going to win?

Was there any point in which you believed the Bears were going to win?

• Yes, I’m new to Bears fandom

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I’m not an idiot

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Shoot me in the face

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No. My friend who I was watching this with thought we were going to win at 19-10. And I was like, "Watch us go FULL conservative pussyball and sit on this lead like clowns."

And we did.

We lost the game on that 3rd and 5 where Getsy tried to run it up the middle and we failed horribly. Let Fields make a play and win the game. Or not, I don't care. Full tank mode is fine.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There was no scenario in my mind where the Bears won today lol. Even at half

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
@Toast88 cracks me up. ?

...I did think we'd win at the half. I just felt like the Packers and Rodgers are washed up - the record don't lie.

But of course....not to be out done by the Bears for incompetence.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I thought Bears had a nice first half. During halftime I looked at my wife and said “I promise you the Bears will lose”

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I picked gb for 13 in confidence pool so whatevs but I knew the Bears were gonna lose when they fucking failed a 3rd and 5 with a fucking RB handoff.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
When they had the ball down 1 and had the completion to Kmet into Packers territory all they had to do was get maybe 2 more first downs and kick the game winning FG. And Fields receiver let him down by running a terrible route and that was it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
no. because they're obviously losing games on purpose. only incels, fantards, and dorks care about Bears not winning against Packers for multiple years.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The only thing I was worried about was whether the Packers would cover -3.5. That Watson TD was a thing of beauty for my wallet.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Imagine paying money to watching that 4th quarter ...

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
It was over when Getsy started playing for field goals in the 3rd quarter.

Then followed that up again in the 4th.
If I wanted the Bears to be good right now, I'd be irate with his play-calling in general over the course of the season with the lead. They turtle with the lead with a defense that could have 9 new starters next season. It doesn't make any sense unless you're thinking in the tanking terms, then it makes perfect sense.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The only thing I was worried about was whether the Packers would cover -3.5. That Watson TD was a thing of beauty for my wallet.
This is why I always bet Packers on the money line—too much of a risk to have the absolute worst outcome: Packers win but don’t cover.

I’ll gladly give up 50 bucks for the Bears to beat the Packers. I’d rather not give up 50 bucks to watch the Packers win.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I turned off the game when the idiot called a TO with 4 and 4 with 20 seconds left in the half.

jive

Liked Posts:
If I wanted the Bears to be good right now, I'd be irate with his play-calling in general over the course of the season with the lead. They turtle with the lead with a defense that could have 9 new starters next season. It doesn't make any sense unless you're thinking in the tanking terms, then it makes perfect sense.
I think the tank would be so obvious if we didn't have such inept offenses lately.

If KC or BUF were calling plays like this, we would think they were intentionally throwing the game. But for the Bears, it's business as usual.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
The way the Bears finished up the first half had be quite confident they were going to go into preservation mode and not continue to attack the Green Bay defense. The play calling completely shifted to a "try not to lose" versus "try to win" and Green Bay took advantage of it. I had a brief glimmer of hope early in the game when our makeshift secondary actually came out and seemed to limit a lot of the big play ability as I thought for sure Watson was going to have a big day. Rodgers to me looks to be in the sunset years and reminds me a lot of Peyton Manning in Denver where they become more of a game manager and rely on the rest of their team more to achieve the win.