Love Animals

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kamikaze deer ended up doing $6k of damage.
Rental car place gave me a fancy Lincoln.
I didn't look at all the bells and whistles it has but I hope deer vaporizermatic is one of them.
The Lincoln is kind of like a nice old dog. Nice and friendly and all but just slow and ain't got any jump no more.
My car is more like Maggie Raptor. Nice and friendly but fast with lots of jump. And can get mean when she wants to.
Fuck you guys if you're jealous that anthropomorphic dinosaurs live in my brane!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mountain lions are fucking terrifying. I grew up with tons of black bears (my lunatic cousin thought bow hunting them was a good idea [with a .45 oh his hip]), and they are pussies. They run away at the slightest hint of people or anything else. Shit like that with the lion? Nah, fuck that.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shortly after a deer attacked my car a guy from work was a few minutes behind me and stopped to see if I was ok and all.
Good guy.
Poor fucker hit a deer after work Saturday about a mile or 2 from where I was attacked.
Sunday I saw 2 deer 2 blocks from Main St right in the middle of town at 3 in the afternoon.
Here a deer, there a deer, everywhere a deer deer!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I let the chins out to run for the first time.

It was a good excuse to clean out the area around their cage and vacuum.

Wasn't even all that much hassle to get them to return to the cage.

Sherman got hold of my phone and joined Chinder.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shortly after a deer attacked my car a guy from work was a few minutes behind me and stopped to see if I was ok and all.
Good guy.
Poor fucker hit a deer after work Saturday about a mile or 2 from where I was attacked.
Sunday I saw 2 deer 2 blocks from Main St right in the middle of town at 3 in the afternoon.
Here a deer, there a deer, everywhere a deer deer!

Do you think The History Channel will do a series where Troy Landry comes and deals with overly aggressive packs of deer in your area?

Deer People?

Deck beers for the premiere of Deer People?