scottiepippen1994

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• he posted it on your page too?

like said how can blame em...i'd be pissed if the coach only played me 15 minutes when im the best player on the team while the team continues to lose
    Can you blame Ben?...........Look at how Detroit and the Bobcats Special person loosing coaches have wasted his career......Ben finally can't take it anymore and he's retaliating...........Its a bout fucking time........Ben is determined to get his career back on track and I wish him the best of luck.........He belongs on a contender, not a bottom feeding team.........
    LoL, I should of counted how many others I had to thank before I was able to thank you again......unfortunately it won't let me do it again now.......whoever started this crappy system must be a prick....or maybe it was changed by someone with bad rep points that was jealous of us playas.
    WE TV has began production of a show called "Big Pippen", a reality show about Larsa and Scottie Pippen.
    Johnny Bach Ex Bulls Assistant Speaks On Early 90′s Bulls

Scottie Pippen? Nothing but respect for Pippen. Great teammate. Great player. He was a thug when he came into the league, but really came around and they talk regularly now. Pippen and Jordan together defensively was as devastating a duo as there will ever be. Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren’t. Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.””
    All SP94 team:
    C- Scottie Pippen
    PF- Scottie Pippen
    SF- Scottie Pippen
    SG- J.R. Smith
    PG- Scottie Pippen
    6th man- Ben Gordon
    Pippen Ain't Easy - A Chicago Bulls Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and More
    Is this your personal site?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…