#1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

HeHateMe
HeHateMe
Logan Square after I get vaccinated bruh.
Diehardfan
Diehardfan
Why are you two knuckleheads including me in your conversation?
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
@Diehardfan what in the blazes are u talking about? this is an A>B conversation which you can C yourself out of, unless you know something I don't?

Thanks.
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
@Grimson whomst is this guy and why are you sicking him on me? Can't you fight your own battles, SPACEBOI?
Chief Walking Stick
Chief Walking Stick
First of all, I don't appreciate you bringing other people into our direct message. Not sure what the heck your angle is there.
Chief Walking Stick
Chief Walking Stick
Second of all, I don't think you want to meet me anywhere near Logan Square based on how our simple friendly SPARRING went.
Chief Walking Stick
Chief Walking Stick
And C) after your comments about me on PARLER I'd actually just rather you put me on ignore, block my number, delete me from FB, take a hike and maybe even put a sock in it... GOT IT?
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
I DIDNT BRING @Diehardfan INTO THIS, HE JUST STARTED POSTING IN IT SO I ASSUMED IT WAS YOU!
Diehardfan
Diehardfan
Somebody did, aren't these supposed to be private conversations? Other than reading a handful of posts, I don't even know you guys.
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
Diehardfan
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
@Diehardfan were you able to figure out that you've been posting unnecessarily on @Grimson's profile page?
Diehardfan
Diehardfan
Lol, nice try. I'm getting notifications on my page. But hey, if you think I must be included.... that's your call.:nelson:
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
you're only getting notifications because you joined this discussion. go ahead and post a reply, then scroll up. you will see that you are making a profile post on @Grimson's page. Hope this helps.

Thanks.
Chief Walking Stick
Chief Walking Stick
This is getting downright creepy that Diehardfan is able to get into my DMs like this. I have reached out to Zack and Crys about a possible breach in security in their software.
Diehardfan
Diehardfan
Ok, I took this step by step to see how its happening. I logged on and had two Alerts...one from Grimson and the other from HHM. I clicked on the Grimson Alert and was suddenly in your Profile Posts area....proof...you got one all the way back in 2014 from BearsBud, another from HHM with about 50 Obamas in it. So I then clicked on the HHM Alert......wtf, I was still in Grimson's PPs.
Diehardfan
Diehardfan
I thought you guys were just dicking around but I think Grimson is right..... it sure seems like there is something wrong in here.
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
This is sus af