“Collaboration”

Who do you expect to make the biggest jump in year 2?

• Total voters

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know why it used that title.. high af.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’d say JJ but I don’t trust the shoulder. Gipson would be awesome, but we haven’t seen nearly enough to make any proclamations. Vildor is decent enough, and who knows…but he didn’t look overly impressive to me. Kmet should get more burn and opportunities this year with a better QB. Has to earn his keep the bears can’t afford to be subpar at TE.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect great play from JJ, and he did well last season, so there's less room for growth than the others. I'd LOVE for Gipson to make a leap almost as much as Kmet if not more. There's suddenly a stable of speed at WR to see play out. Hopefully Fields gets Nagy in line eventually so they use their TEs more effectively; esp in the red zone. Hopefully.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
JJ will make improvements for sure, but he was already playing pretty good for a third of the season till Pagano's entire defense went to shit. I see Kmet getting some of those JG TD's and racking up more first down catches.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I voted Kmet because of the influence he'll have but I suspect the greatest contrast will be Gipson due to lack of 2020 productivity.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Gipson, I think he started turning it up at the end of last year. Now he will finish his ascent this year.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It would be awesome for Kmet to take that next step and big for the offense moving forward. Jimmy is a great TD target, but Kmet needs to own between the 20s.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Kmet looked like he belonged in the second half of the year. He's got all the tools to be a good blocker and a threat over the middle of the field.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forgot to mention that i think Vildor will also show his worth.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think they will all produce better for us (stay healthy, JJ!) but Cole should provide the biggest boost. TE is going to be used a lot more this year, I believe...

greg23

Liked Posts:
Expect....should be an easy answer as its Kmet due to being provided way more opportunities.

Johnson already looked good and if he plays at the same level; he'll be fine

Gipson is likely the 4th olb and will struggle to see significant action on defense barring injury.

It would be great if vildor/shelly/Graham could be an option to cb2/nickle but not sure who if any are any good....time wil tell with these three (least faith in shelly)