♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

Bust

Liked Posts:
(ENDLESS NERD RAGE SNIPPED)

R U back for moar verbal poundage? How many posters are you sniping with simultaneously? Can you keep track of them all?

schooled!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't even watch football
projection. Quite obvious you are the one who does not watch football. After all you're just a cringe bot who only exists on CCS and makes cringe posts and then likes them with your alt cringe bot accounts.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope he's well off. I'd hate to think he's some poor guy who could really use that $1.4 million. :ROFLMAO:
Lol. Probably a guy betting his retirement because he thought he could get a risk free return On his money not being in the market. Figured jags couldn’t come back.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
projection. Quite obvious you are the one who does not watch football. After all you're just a cringe bot who only exists on CCS and makes cringe posts and then likes them with your alt cringe bot accounts.

Sorry I couldn't read your whole post, watching bengals almost TD rn.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think we need to see more of Dimes personally. He was ass for the first few years and now with his job on the line, he picked up his game. But, as you would know, as you claim to watch the games, the dude runs just as much as Fields does. How many rushing TDs did he have against the Bears again? I watched him run the ball at least 3 times in a row at one point today.

He's also on a team actually trying to win this year, Fields was not. So, there's that.

You claim to be wise to football, yet I'm not sure you understand what Poles was setting the team up to do all year.

I'm personally waiting until Poles starts to rebuild the team more before bashing anyone for being part of a tank.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never used f5. Think people did that in the early 2000's. When was your last software update?
Imagine discussing literally f5 with a bot with an immediate reply after refreshing the page.