♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad throw. Bad QB. If you're lucky enough to get a TD, gotta go for 2 and try to steal a win.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I made 3 bets today.
1. Clemson to beat Duke in college basketball. (Got even money)
2. A 6 team moneyline parlay (only bet $2 lol) with 49ers (-550), Jaguars (+120), Bills (-900), Bucs (+115), Bengals (-500) and Giants (+135)
3. Kirk Cousins to throw 1 int (+110).

Only need a Bucs win and this parlay cashes!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Collinsworth may be a horse’s ass at times but he did bring up a good point about that QB dive at the goal line.

Roquan really made a difference in this game! Lol. I’m glad he got paid but he’s not nearly the difference maker to pay him $20 million per year. Hamilton will be the leader of that D in the coming years.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Collinsworth may be a horse’s ass at times but he did bring up a good point about that QB dive at the goal line.

Roquan really made a difference in this game! Lol. I’m glad he got paid but he’s not nearly the difference maker to pay him $20 million per year. Hamilton will be the leader of that D in the coming years.
I don't recall hearing Roquan's name tonight.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Huntley just bad and that play was so stupid you know it's gonna be used to show a fix was in.

I've seen Trev stretch it out that far but Huntley much tinier and not at all aware.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Huntley just bad and that play was so stupid you know it's gonna be used to show a fix was in.

I've seen Trev stretch it out that far but Huntley much tinier and not at all aware.
Trev?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
GREAT SUNDAY NIGHT
giphy.webp