♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Wow! The Bills/Dolphins game was one of the best games I've ever seen!

Giants Vs Vikings was pretty decent too.

Last edited:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I agree - was super annoying

Downloaded a new browser DuckDuckGo (had 1.5 million good reviews) - problem solved for me at least

Hope it helps
I agree - was super annoying

Downloaded a new browser DuckDuckGo (had 1.5 million good reviews) - problem solved for me at least

Hope it helps
Thanks. I can definitely try that since it’s a built in browser on the iPhone. Just wanted to stick with safari with google browser is all.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Wow! The Bills Vs Seahawks game was one of the best games I've ever seen!

Giants Vs Vikings was pretty decent too.
Bills and Seahawks games were different monsters. lol I didn't see any games this weekend, Cowboys/49ers has piqued my interest however.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine those co parenting discussions-

Sending the new guy out to talk to Tom

“Listen, we are trying to put the kids on a schedule….”

Co-parenting? Tom doesn't have any interest in co-parenting. Dude said he was retiring to spend time with kids then got tired of them after 30 days.

I imagine he is the kind of Dad that will just show up whenever the mood suits him. Miss a birthday or two but then come along with a new car on their 16th birthday to make them forget how unreliable a parent he is.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Co-parenting? Tom doesn't have any interest in co-parenting. Dude said he was retiring to spend time with kids then got tired of them after 30 days.

I imagine he is the kind of Dad that will just show up whenever the mood suits him. Miss a birthday or two but then come along with a new car on their 16th birthday to make them forget how unreliable a parent he is.
Jay Cutler is a superior parent. who knew?

I didn't get to see any of the games this past weekend, Cowboys looked pretty strong though, albeit against a shit Buccaneers team that probably didn't belong in the first place. next week's matchups all look pretty brutal. I can take solace in knowing the Packers and Vikings have zero shot, so, small victories I guess.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Virtual hugs Remy.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Bills and Seahawks games were different monsters. lol I didn't see any games this weekend, Cowboys/49ers has piqued my interest however.
I'm looking forward to Cowboys/49ers too. If you have a way to watch past games, Bills/Dolphins is worth it.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm looking forward to Cowboys/49ers too. If you have a way to watch past games, Bills/Seahawks is worth it.
the Bills and Seahawks aren't even in the same conference was my previous point. they did not play each other. lol

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

LOL Well said. Maybe he is like that. Did he get sick of them after 30 days?

I get his decision though. He's a fortunate man to have found something he's passionate about and perhaps was/is the best in the world doing it. While he can keep doing it, he'd be a fool to pull that plug too soon... within reason, don't you think?

Don't get me wrong, he has a responsibility to his children that supersedes playing in the NFL. Maybe he doesn't spend enough quality time with them, maybe he does. There're jobs that are very time-consuming like some physicians or restaurant owners. I'm not sure... do you think they are cruel or social maladjusted if they have children?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
the Bills and Seahawks aren't even in the same conference was my previous point. they did not play each other. lol
LOL! Oh yes, you're right. I meant the Bills Vs Dolphins. Guess it left me slap silly.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They played the Super Bowl this past weekend, along with wild card games.

Thus "Super" Wild Card Weekend.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL Well said. Maybe he is like that. Did he get sick of them after 30 days?

I get his decision though. He's a fortunate man to have found something he's passionate about and perhaps was/is the best in the world doing it. While he can keep doing it, he'd be a fool to pull that plug too soon... within reason, don't you think?

Don't get me wrong, he has a responsibility to his children that supersedes playing in the NFL. Maybe he doesn't spend enough quality time with them, maybe he does. There're jobs that are very time-consuming like some physicians or restaurant owners. I'm not sure... do you think they are cruel or social maladjusted if they have children?

I think if he wanted to play he shouldnt have lied to his family. Wouldnt be as big a deal if he simply hadnt retired om the basis his family needed him.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think if he wanted to play he shouldnt have lied to his family. Wouldnt be as big a deal if he simply hadnt retired om the basis his family needed him.
Or maybe he was not sure if he wanted to play or not. Either way, it's his life and I am not going to feel sorry for his kids who get to grow up with more wealth than they know what to do with.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're right. My bad.

I'm going dark until the draft.

Nothing wrong with Bears fans being fanatics - I am too.

Watch for my draft report - it's usually right.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Doesn't want to confront his implicit racism...demands censorship.

Typical.

Better call the mods after you delete your racist posts. ?