♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Glad I skipped that first game.

I knew it...
SF is loaded. Some 5 all-pros on that offense and Aiyuk. But give Purdy his due. You still have to make the throw. And fields is still too gun shy at times. Grip it and rip it. Purdy won’t be challenged until the NFC Title Game or Super Bowl. Vikings, Bucs and Cowboys all will present little challenge it seems.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
So, 4 for 16, 30 yards and 4 Interceptions is what Fields needs to start doing to be a 'real' QB, am I getting that right?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
SF is loaded. Some 5 all-pros on that offense and Aiyuk. But give Purdy his due. You still have to make the throw. And fields is still too gun shy at times. Grip it and rip it. Purdy won’t be challenged until the NFC Title Game or Super Bowl. Vikings, Bucs and Cowboys all will present little challenge it seems.
I don't think Fields would be as hesitant if he had that surrounding cast. Niners are loaded on offense. I dream of a Bears offense like that, if Poles can find a way over the next few seasons.

Liked Posts:
So, 4 for 16, 30 yards and 4 Interceptions is what Fields needs to start doing to be a 'real' QB, am I getting that right?
Or he could try throwing less than 10 interceptions in a regular season despite throwing less than 350 passes ?‍♂️

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Meh, wildcard weekend usually sucks.

I rarely watch the playoffs until the conference championship games - oh well.

?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: