♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The Chargers run a gutless offense where Herbert constantly checks the ball down in crucial situations. It will be interesting to see how Sean Payton changes it. Fangio’s scheme is already in place, he just has to slide right in and call the plays.
I said a couple weeks ago that’s the perfect spot for Payton. Staley allowing that comeback is mind numbing. He needs to go back to being a really good coordinator.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Chargers run a gutless offense where Herbert constantly checks the ball down in crucial situations. It will be interesting to see how Sean Payton changes it. Fangio’s scheme is already in place, he just has to slide right in and call the plays.
That OC is very John Shoop-ish. Runs a bunch of horizontal routes for minimal air yard attempts. Doesn’t make sense when you have a QB that can throw the deep ball.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That OC is very John Shoop-ish. Runs a bunch of horizontal routes for minimal air yard attempts. Doesn’t make sense when you have a QB that can throw the deep ball.
I thought the same thing watching them. The ball gets thrown to the sideline, but barely beyond the line of scrimmage. It makes no sense, but I have seen it many times before. I hate that offense.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
These next slate of games don't look to be all that appealing on paper until Monday night.

-BUF/MIA should be a blowout in favor of BUF with Tua not playing
-NYG/MIN will be a battle of two irrelevant teams with nondescript quarterbacks
-BAL/CIN looks to be another blowout in favor of CIN with Lamar Jackson not playing

I hate that there is a Monday night game. I think it's super unfair to the team that advances to have to play on a short week the following game. That said, I'm pulling for TB because it's always great to see DAL lose when they have high expectations. I think Brady pulls off the upset. Dak has been playing like the worst starting quarterback in football for at least a month. That DAL defense isn't as good as they were earlier in the season.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence in the post game interview.

"You couldn't write a crazier script."

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Trevor Lawrence in the post game interview.

"You couldn't write a crazier script."

That expression is given when one thinks an outcome is so crazy, that if given the time to write a better outcome, one could not accomplish the feat.

He is quite literally expressing the exact opposite of your thought processes regarding the NFL being a scripted, pre-planned sporting event.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Buffalo just looks like a completely different animal than all of the other teams we have seen play yesterday and Miami as well.

Now that's a real playoff contending team...

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
@cameronkrazie86 when the Chargers were up 4TDs was telling me off-site that bet MGM wouldn't let him bet Jags moneyline. The man saw the gag before it happened. A #CALLEDIT if i've ever seen it.

Still bitter about this. Wanted to put a couple bucks on the Jags when they were down 27-0 and BetMGM wouldn't give any money line odds. They reopened the odds after it was 27-14 but it was only like +382. I don't want +382, I wanted +2800 like other books were offering. Stupid Bet MGM. Would've won $56 on a $2 bet. Chargers always gonna Chargers and TREVOR DOESN'T LOSE ON SATURDAYS!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
WR's dropping passes on big play opportunities from a 3rd string quarterback seems not ideal for MIA.

With already such a small margin for error, not maximizing on their opportunities is a recipe for disaster.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
That hit's not a foul?
I dont even know what is a foul no more...

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This game has been so boring. I don't usually take edibles early in the day but I'm tempted to purely out of boredom. Wish Tua was playing, would've had a much better shot at a shootout rather than a snoozefest.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The only way MIA could make this into a game is if they were gifted turnovers by BUF, and here we are.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This game has been so boring. I don't usually take edibles early in the day but I'm tempted to purely out of boredom. Wish Tua was playing, would've had a much better shot at a shootout rather than a snoozefest.

The most boring 20-17 half of football you'll ever watch.