♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

Bust

Liked Posts:
Whatever dude. Your whole life is shit posting on ccs.

You clearly don’t want the bet because you know you’d lose.

shit posting a franchise that's been perennial losers? do you not get tired of loser standings every season? could you not raise the bar? LOL!

per your earlier challenge. ME AND YOU CALL OF DUTY >>> NOW!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Someone missed their opportunity to dance around Kayvon Thibodeaux while he was injured and pretend they didn't see him.

Fuck that guy.

Bust

Liked Posts:
as per the offense favored ruleset of the NFL (cept the bears)

The 3 playoff games thus far has been 61, 64 and 65 points combined points in each game .

Can the Bear offense ever catch up and do same like the rest of the league????

what a surprise! another winning team <giants vs vikings> will put up 30+ points . . . taking advantage of the nfl ruleset <cept the bears>.

#CALLEDIT

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
i'll leave you hanging since this forum is YOUR LIFE

brb! gonna finish my Elden Ring run . . . kthxbye!
Sounds like you know you're gonna get banned and are too much of a coward to take the bet.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Lol, and of course, NFL officials can't stop themselves from fucking up a game with a horrific roughing the passer call.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what a weak fuckin call

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got my Clemson over Duke bet to cash so it pays for the parlay. If Kirk throws an INT tomorrow, I'm positive for the weekend.

I saw the Duke bb as a coin toss and this one I was worried about.

You got the game script though and this final drive the highest percent chance to end in INT yet.

A forced drive was always the greatest hope. Good luck.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
what a surprise! another winning team <giants vs vikings> will put up 30+ points . . . taking advantage of the nfl ruleset <cept the bears>.

#CALLEDIT
Do you seriously still not know that the Bears were tanking? Like I get on The Score the mock the few meatball fans that don't get it, but as much as you post on this board, how do you not know?

I'd say Poles ran a near perfect tank job. Send all the talent away, sign a bunch of scrubs but because your QB is a special player, you actually competed in most games...but still got the losses. He did get an assistant from Lovie in that final week.

But you come away with only 2 bad contracts, all your draft picks and the #1 to boot, a QB you can build around, and of course, the most money to spend by any team in the NFL by a mile.

Granted Poles still has to sign/draft the proper players, but the tank job went perfectly.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Good. Vikings didn't deserve it after that horrid call. No idea what Cousins was thinking throwing that ball on 4th down.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wtf? hahahaha Did Cousins forget what down it was? Why would you throw it 5 yards short of the first down marker with a defender right on Hockenson?