♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but hopefully next weekend's game are closer and more competitive than this past weekend's games. For what looked like some good matchups coming in, it ended up being a real dud set of games. Hoping for SF/KC in the Super Bowl (think that's the most appealing matchup personally) but excited to see who comes out on top next weekend.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but hopefully next weekend's game are closer and more competitive than this past weekend's games. For what looked like some good matchups coming in, it ended up being a real dud set of games. Hoping for SF/KC in the Super Bowl (think that's the most appealing matchup personally) but excited to see who comes out on top next weekend.
SF/CINCY please!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Bengals have Chiefs #, Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes and that's before the high ankle strain.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I bet Jerry had them do that
narrow loss? watching it in real time looked like the Giants/Eagles game. LOL

with exception of Lamb, the whole offense looked pretty dull. Prescott has games where he looks like a world beater and others where he looks like Cutler playing the Packers on SNF.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're right. My bad.

I'm going dark until the draft.

Nothing wrong with Bears fans being fanatics - I am too.

Watch for my draft report - it's usually right.
So the going dark thing was a lie BUT the draft report? When is that coming out? And when was your last draft report? I'd like to see how usually right you are. Is there more than one of those, prior to making this post?