⚽️⚽️⚽️OFFICAIL⚽️⚽️⚽️ 2022 FIFA World Cup of FOOTBALL Thread: ARGENTINA vs FRANCE (FINALS) - 12/18 @ 9:00AM CT [FTO]

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fun yet frustrating match. Felt like both teams played like they knew their tournament was over if they lost. Not gonna blame the officiating for the tie but felt like there were a lot of questionable calls or no calls. Seemed like Captain America got hit in the face several times and they didn't call a foul. England game may decide everything now. Tie or US win, then the US likely advances. If they lose, you want to make sure you don't lose by more than a goal or it's probably curtain call for the US barring a Welsh collapse against Iran.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

"Thousands of fans have been given the option of staying in low-priced camps in the desert -- a spot in a converted shipping container costs around $200 (£165) a night -- with basic facilities and communal washing areas."

You taking the full refund and going back home or sticking it out?

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
After watching 20 minutes of my first soccer match, I imagine this is how most women feel during sex

Heh its awesome but I still think football still has a few more frequent moments. It’s like multiple smaller orgasms instead of a couple giant ones.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow England right?

I'm going to be fixing wheelbarrows tomorrow for my property - man stuff - I'll see what CCS is up to tomorrow.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Fun yet frustrating match. Felt like both teams played like they knew their tournament was over if they lost. Not gonna blame the officiating for the tie but felt like there were a lot of questionable calls or no calls. Seemed like Captain America got hit in the face several times and they didn't call a foul. England game may decide everything now. Tie or US win, then the US likely advances. If they lose, you want to make sure you don't lose by more than a goal or it's probably curtain call for the US barring a Welsh collapse against Iran.
This might be a beat-the-fuck-out-of-Iran-athon to make it through.

If both Wales and the US lose to England, how badly Wales and the US can beat Iran will say who continues.

If both Wales and the US somehow tie England, how badly all three can beat Iran will say who continues. England will have a huge 4 goal advantage.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The "GOAT" Messi and Argentina lost to the Saudis ?
Didn't they have 3 goals disallowed for offsides?

But still, it was pretty damn funny, especially here where Brazil and Argentina pretty much hate each other.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Neymar sucks cock.
He may suck, but the rest of the team is very strong. They had over 22 shots on goal while Serbia had 3.

The World Cup is the only time I watch soccer. I end up watching at least a little of most games. I will watch all of the England versus US game, of course.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Iran beat Wales 2-0

I expected a tie in that one(much like most of them lol)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm not expecting a win for the US today but an upset would obviously be huge for advancing to the knockout stages. A win today means the US advances with a win or tie against Iran. A loss today means the US has to win outright against Iran and Wales can't beat England or then it comes down to the tie breaker - goal differential. A tie would mean the US has to beat Iran outright or they're eliminated.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tomorrow England right?

I'm going to be fixing wheelbarrows tomorrow for my property - man stuff - I'll see what CCS is up to tomorrow.

Is that what you use instead of a rascal to cart your fat ass around?