⚽️⚽️⚽️OFFICAIL⚽️⚽️⚽️ 2022 FIFA World Cup of FOOTBALL Thread: ARGENTINA vs FRANCE (FINALS) - 12/18 @ 9:00AM CT [FTO]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol I guess Vegas knows nothing huh??

The Hawk is liking your posts, that should tell you all you need to know about your take

Also, unaware that saying a team is the favorite means I’m saying they are the best team. It’s almost like you don’t understand the difference
Can you just comment about what is being said and argued and knock off the personal insults? Also. Your 3rd sentence doesn't make sense. In every competition that is bet on, the favorite is considered the best team. Maybe you would be better off rethinking your arguments because this one doesn't make sense.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
wrt the conversion between @remydat and @knoxville7 about Brazil and Croatia, Brazil are a more talented squad individually but Modric is the best player out of all of them. An elite, HOFer box to box center midfielder and one of the best to ever play his position. Croatia won the midfield battles which is vital. As Remy said they're a battle tested unit and a match for anyone.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
wrt the conversion between @remydat and @knoxville7 about Brazil and Croatia, Brazil are a more talented squad individually but Modric is the best player out of all of them. An elite, HOFer box to box center midfielder and pine of the best to ever play his position. Croatia won the midfield battles which is vital. As Remy said they're a battle tested unit and a match for anyone.

I thought it was all LUCK?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you just comment about what is being said and argued and knock off the personal insults? Also. Your 3rd sentence doesn't make sense. In every competition that is bet on, the favorite is considered the best team. Maybe you would be better off rethinking your arguments because this one doesn't make sense.
why are you even discussing a sport that you consider victories are attributed to luck? Just go away.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
do you hate your son? you said he was on a nationally ranked soccer team.thats a lie

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What about your fake gay son? Did you give him a "walking stick"?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is your son gay?
Why does the board allow this kid of insulting crap to go on with jerks like you? Why can't people just talk about soccer and football without morons like you try and pick a fight and insult them?

You don't know mean and I don't know you. To my knowledge I've never tried to insult you about anything. You had no business asking me what you just did.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Why does the board allow this kid of insulting crap to go on with jerks like you? Why can't people just talk about soccer and football without morons like you try and pick a fight and insult them?

You don't know mean and I don't know you. To my knowledge I've never tried to insult you about anything. You had no business asking me what you just did.
Please talk soccer on the soccer forum. If you'd like to talk about your gay son, then try the bar or b&I. This is inappropriate for the bears forum bud. I don't want to have to report you

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why would your son being gay be insulting?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If they are favorites in Vegas then they are perceived to be the best team. Doesn't mean they are the best team but it is who Vegas thinks is most likely to win.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck off.

I'd rather play you in chess. I'm not into your scene, sir. And kindly refrain from using curse words in your correspondence with me, it's unbecoming, embarrassing, and frankly shows how weak and rattled you are when someone disagrees with your ridiculous assertion that soccer victories are pure luck.

I hope you feel better soon.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please talk soccer on the soccer forum. If you'd like to talk about your gay son, then try the bar or b&I. This is inappropriate for the bears forum bud. I don't want to have to report you
Go to hell, loser. There was a lot of conversation about soccer going on before I replied. I don't talk about your family or anyone else's either. Knock the shit off about mine.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Go to hell, loser. There was a lot of conversation about soccer going on before I replied. I don't talk about your family or anyone else's either. Knock the shit off about mine.
well at least you're coming around to the fact you've derailed the topic with your juvenile insolence.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
There's no more or less luck involved in soccer than in any other sport.
I am less knowledgable with soccer so I will not comment on how much luck is involved.

That said, of the 4 major team sports in the US, there seem to be more playoff series upsets in hockey than the other 3 sports. Well, football might be close because it is one game and advance. But in hockey, it seems like there is a lot more randomness than basketball or even baseball. Maybe luck is not the right word, but it is just harder to predict.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

So yes?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'd rather play you in chess. I'm not into your scene, sir. And kindly refrain from using curse words in your correspondence with me, it's unbecoming, embarrassing, and frankly shows how weak and rattled you are when someone disagrees with your ridiculous assertion that soccer victories are pure luck.

I hope you feel better soon.
I have been taking up chess recently. I suck ass but I think if I just keep playing the computer at a the novice level I can improve. I finally was able to beat like 1200 ELO. Yeah pathetic I know.