⚽️⚽️⚽️OFFICAIL⚽️⚽️⚽️ 2022 FIFA World Cup of FOOTBALL Thread: ARGENTINA vs FRANCE (FINALS) - 12/18 @ 9:00AM CT [FTO]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow the Dutch came back from down 2-0. 2-2 going to extra 30 mins as they scored 11 minutes into exta time.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
what an awesome fuckin day of soccer.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Shouldn't have taken Romero off.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wtf happened to this thread?

Netherlands & Argentina are playing a dirty game. A lot of cheap shots in this match. Netherlands usually plays like this though

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why does the board allow this kid of insulting crap to go on with jerks like you? Why can't people just talk about soccer and football without morons like you try and pick a fight and insult them?

You don't know mean and I don't know you. To my knowledge I've never tried to insult you about anything. You had no business asking me what you just did.

Two posts later...

Fuck off.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fuck off, loser. I commented about Croatia winning a game against Brazil and you turned the thing into an attack on me. Can you not just stick to the subject at hand and quit your damned insults? Also, I fail to understand with this bullshit "chess" prowess that you claim to have. Who the hell cares about chess let alone your supposed ability to play the game? Its a boring game to me. If you like to play it with your knitting club ladies, goody for you.

Why are you making fun of chess whilst circle jerking over soccer?
Order of importance

Chess
knitting club ladies
soccer

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So freaking sad to hear about Grant Wahl.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Appreciate his brother is mourning but Wahl had been sick for a while.

"My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you," Wahl wrote. "What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.

"I didn't have Covid (I test regularly here), but I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno."

I basically canceled everything on this Thursday that I had, and napped and I'm doing slightly better that you can probably tell in my voice that I'm not at it at 100 percent here," he said. "Hopefully I will not cough during this podcast. I'm coughing a lot. Everyone's coughing here in like this is by no means limited to me like so many journalists have got a crazy cough. It sounds like a death rattle sometimes.

"The only thing that's surprising to me actually is there isn't that much COVID here. I thought there might be a real issue with that. We're not really seeing COVID cases. We're just seeing a lot of general sickness, coughing, colds, and I can't wait to be on the other side of what I have. But I am going to be ready to go. I'm attending on Friday."

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m from México, that you should know it’s in North America.

And you should know that there a BIG rivalry between México and the US in football. So, it would be like rooting for GB.

Even though we elbow each other’s faces on pitches across the nation it’s more like brothers than GB-Chi.

U.S. soccer is half-Mexican. We share the same father. It’s not their fault being shorter and unable to contest headers fairly. In that they are like pure blood spoiled first borns and will cheat before field shame.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I believe he was poisoned. Sorry about the conspiracies. The chances that a healthy 49 year old with no underlining health conditions would go die after having a bad cold and then bronchitis is extremely unlikely. Yeah it can happen... Happened to Kyle Korver's brother who died from the flu several years ago. But we are talking extremely low chances.

This guy was detained for wearing a gay pride shirt. They didn't like him. And then when he was sick, they gave him some special and strong medicine whatever that means. Just my opinion but with the facts that have been presented, I think poisoning is the most likely event that took place in Qatar. They have a history of killing people they don't like for no reason.