⭐️⭐️⭐️OFFICAIL⭐️⭐️⭐️ NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND: COWBOYS @ 49ERS - 5:30PM | FOX

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Doug Peterson and Brian Daboll have made huge strides with their respective teams.

Give credit where credit is due and point out the invisible man that we hired in Flus.

A guy with no experience, no personality, a defensive guy in the modern era of the NFL.

Nothing about it makes sense.

You could literally have offered the HC job to ten other guys and if they all turned it down, he would have still been waiting there with his sophomoric Hits bullshit!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doug Peterson and Brian Daboll have made huge strides with their respective teams.

Give credit where credit is due and point out the invisible man that we hired in Flus.

A guy with no experience, no personality, a defensive guy in the modern era of the NFL.

You could literally have offered the HC job to ten other guys and if they all turned it down, he would have still been waiting there with his sophomoric Hits bullshit!
Will you just shut the fuck up with your non-stop cunting? I’d rather be listening to Kenny G while getting a fucking root canal without anesthesia than to read your constant bitching

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
My only worry is Andy will continue to blow Super Bowl championships for Mahomes. As good as he is, Andy still makes poor decisions in January.

What did Andy do/decide wrong to cause the Chiefs SB loss?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What did Andy do/decide wrong to cause the Chiefs SB loss?
Literally everything. He got outcoached in 2018 by BB in the AFCCG. You can blame him and his stupid ass kid for distracting the team before the TB loss, not to mention a bad game plan. And promptly blew a 21-3 lead last year.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

While I respect everyone’s opinion, how can you think that oederson or Daboll weren’t better options than Flus.

Flus will be gone after next year and definitely the year thereafter.

He brought in his buddies as opposed to researching who the better coaches were and Alan Williams has no business being the defensive coordinator

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sorry, Next time I’ll talk about dick tipping, other homophobia, some sausage recipes -probably another gay inuendo,

Let me guess, you’re one of those guys who doesn’t understand the difference between two, too and too. They’re, there and their. Except and accept. Either neither or nor. And my personal favorite your and you’re !

That’s nothing to say about syntax or grammar.

I was speaking about football! Unlike some of the people here, just ignore it if you don’t agree. It wouldn’t hurt to just try and be nice either, would it?
Lighten up, Francis. It was a little ribbing for turning a playoff game thread into a cunt about a coaching hire made a year ago thread. Relax.

I don't know whose dick you're tipping or why in God's name gay innuendo comes to mind for you. And I certainly can't figure out why you're bringing up grammar or spelling but if you want to come after someone on those fronts, go find someone who struggles with those.

Good lord.

P. S. You misspelled ripping and innuendo.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

How about we give him a chance when his GM isn't actively tanking the team? Seems like a few of you guys still haven't gotten the memo.

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile…Somewhere Ryan Pace is evaluating quarterbacks by what kind of used car they drive

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It is fun to watch Mahomes and see what Fields will become.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They gotta go deep again. KC can't defend it. All they gotta donis catch da bawl!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Literally everything. He got outcoached in 2018 by BB in the AFCCG. You can blame him and his stupid ass kid for distracting the team before the TB loss, not to mention a bad game plan. And promptly blew a 21-3 lead last year.
Maybe youre much more knowleadable of the specifics plays the were called and not called. The way I saw it the Bucs were a very good defense and they had two weeks to figure out the Chiefs, and they did. The team just got outplayed and outschemed both. I don't think Mahomes played great or made the necessary adjustments, he certainly has some freedom to move and influence to a degree.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
OL moves. DL jumps. Penalty on D.