⭐️⭐️⭐️OFFICAIL⭐️⭐️⭐️ NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND: COWBOYS @ 49ERS - 5:30PM | FOX

mecha

Liked Posts:
Live in DFW as well and I can confirm Boys fans are intolerable. They are so damn capacious vacillating between chest-puffing “we da best,” “America’s team” pomp to insufferably whining and excuse making. I revel in every catastrophic loss to listen to their relentless lamentations on talk radio on mondays. Tomorrow will be pure gold :)))
speaking of radio, my bluetooth pairing with phone had to be reset (do they like expire after a certain period of time?) and I was seriously getting WBBM radio from back home here somehow. how is that even possible?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Somebody call the waaambulance, this guy's butt is hurt bad.
hello @Spartan glad of you to join us today.

if you would have read posts that happened after this particular one of mine that you chose to cherry pick out of the lot you would find that @Black Rainbow and I are seemingly doing swell now.

have a blessed day. don't forget to get vaccinated, it would be a cruel injustice if you got COVID and perished in a hospital on a ventilator.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

if you would have read posts that happened after this particular one of mine that you chose to cherry pick out of the lot you would find that @Black Rainbow and I are seemingly doing swell now.

have a blessed day. don't forget to get vaccinated, it would be a cruel injustice if you got COVID and perished in a hospital on a ventilator.
That's pretty cringe, fella.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

We are swell.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I can't see Mahomes being effective with a high ankle sprain next week. That is normally a 4 week recovery. He will try to play because he is a great player but I can't see him being able to move around in the pocket or do Mahomes things. It's his drive leg so it will affect his power and accuracy as well. The Chiefs are going to be in trouble vs a Bengals team that beat them last year and are really looking to be hitting their stride.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't see Mahomes being effective with a high ankle sprain next week. That is normally a 4 week recovery. He will try to play because he is a great player but I can't see him being able to move around in the pocket or do Mahomes things. It's his drive leg so it will affect his power and accuracy as well. The Chiefs are going to be in trouble vs a Bengals team that beat them last year and are really looking to be hitting their stride.
Cincy is going to win the superbowl

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think everyone that gets trapped in your vortexes would say the same about you.

me? not so much. have a great day.
You, like many others, are dazed and confused whilst in a vortex within the Matrix.