⭐️⭐️ For all the Nagy haters ⭐️⭐️

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Please watch this play and explain to me why you believe Nagys playcalling is a bigger issue than Trubisky.

Yea, he is blind. Objective non-nut huggers have known that for a while now.

Trubs only has occasional success with 1 read, pre-determined throws.... besides the once in a blue moon times he gets lucky on other throws. The guy has severe mental and visual limitations for anyone presuming to play the QB position with any degree of success.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is the deep shot. Down 23-3. It's called going big. And Nagy always has the big shot as the first read.
A QB doesn't have a fucking snap shot or gif to look at all the WRs at the same time to see who is the "least open"
If his first read is open he throws it.

And it was NAGY who put the 3rd WR in that position instead of ARob. In fact Nagy teaches the QB to throw to his guys. Not to make judgmental hindsight calls of whether or not he should throw to a guy based on there depth chart position. Nagy put Wims on the field.

The blame is on Nagy for putting Wims out there. The blame is on Wims for putting no effort into that route and not big bodying that pass. Mitch made a good throw on his first read. Mitch has enough trouble reading defenses without making internal psychological evaluations on whether or not to throw to a guy. It's up to Wims to do his part.
So, Mitch made a good throw into triple coverage and Wims fucked it by not Shaq boxing out two defenders? Also, did you just blame Nagy because Mitch cant progress past his first read? Im not sure where you are going because its utterly dumb

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Ok you're right. Good decision. I mean he's the only wr with more than one defender on him but you're right, you can't expect him to just know that.
He had 1 DB on him. The other DB came across very late if you count him. And the LBer dropped deep. There was also a LB drifting to ARobs side. The throw was on the money. The throw was there. The coverage doesn't matter if the ball is there. Wims got knocked off his route because he didn't go hard they way ARob & Miller do.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
So, Mitch made a good throw into triple coverage and Wims fucked it by not Shaq boxing out two defenders? Also, did you just blame Nagy because Mitch cant progress past his first read? Im not sure where you are going because its utterly dumb
That is some dumb shit you just wrote. He wasn't tripled covered. He had 1 DB on him. A safety came over late. And the LB drifted deep but not deep enough. He put the ball right to the spot. And are you seriously giving a WR a pass for not fighting for a pass? Why progress passed a read when ya put the ball on the money? He is a goddamn wide receiver in the nfl and you don't think he should fight for a pass? ARob would, Miller would. Get the fuck outta here with that meatball shit talking Moderator non sense.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, he is blind. Objective non-nut huggers have known that for a while now.

Trubs only has occasional success with 1 read, pre-determined throws.... besides the once in a blue moon times he gets lucky on other throws. The guy has severe mental and visual limitations for anyone presuming to play the QB position with any degree of success.
That is some dumb shit you just wrote. He wasn't tripled covered. He had 1 DB on him. A safety came over late. And the LB drifted deep but not deep enough. He put the ball right to the spot. And are you seriously giving a WR a pass for not fighting for a pass? Why progress passed a read when ya put the ball on the money? He is a goddamn wide receiver in the nfl and you don't think he should fight for a pass? ARob would, Miller would. Get the fuck outta here with that meatball shit talking Moderator non sense.
You seem upset. Always go with your first read... sorry first thought.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck this thread. Yall got miles of tape to realistically shit on Mitch. Tons of throws he shit the bed on. But this isn't one of em. But ya never back down don't let anything interrupt that crusade.
It wasn’t the right read or the right throw. Don’t let ya meatball homerism get in the way or anything

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Can someone put up the clip of Nagy throwing the challenge flag on a ball that even in my drunken state on a regular TV at two am (UK time) was clearly not lateral - in fact, we could have a Christmas compilation of some of Nagy's wild decisions of late. Lets go for it on 4th and 12 in kickable range or a whole host of weird and wonderful time outs

I really hope he becomes a good coach, but he clearly loses the place whenever a game gets tight and makes baffling decisions. He wants to be the smartest guy in the room but he struggles to get all the basics right in the first place.

Trubs, sure he's not Mahomes, but he has a poor coach and maybe one credible target in A Rob and a 5ft6 second option in the slot

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
It wasn’t the right read or the right throw. Don’t let ya meatball homerism get in the way or anything
It was the right read and right throw. And it was clearly there. The receiver gave up on the play. And not seeing that is just hating Mitch and blaming him for shit that isn't even his fault. Dude has a laundry list of stupid shit that deserves criticism. This isn't one. But ya don't care. Because ya don't have a clue what yer lookin at. And you're just regurgitating shit that isn't even in the film.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
He had 1 DB on him. The other DB came across very late if you count him. And the LBer dropped deep. There was also a LB drifting to ARobs side. The throw was on the money. The throw was there. The coverage doesn't matter if the ball is there. Wims got knocked off his route because he didn't go hard they way ARob & Miller do.

2 dbs on him. Fuller underneath and Mathieu in top. S comes in late. No LBs. Throw wasn't on the money. No LBs within 10 yards of AR.

You're just wrong about a lot of stuff there man.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 dbs on him. Fuller underneath and Mathieu in top. S comes in late. No LBs. Throw wasn't on the money. No LBs within 10 yards of AR.

You're just wrong about a lot of stuff there man.
Its like he refuses to actually watch the play in the real world

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
What could the Bears get in terms of picks if they trade Mitch?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Its like he refuses to actually watch the play in the real world

I'm not entirely convinced he's talking about the same play. His posts would make more sense if somehow he was confused as to which play we're talking about.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this team has played very undisciplined football compared to last year. I don't know if you can necessarily point to Nagy for that, but the offensive line and array of defensive/special teams penalties that have killed drives and momentum in probably a majority of the games this season is every bit as bad as how poor Trubisky has been. maybe Nagy isn't entirely at fault because of being handcuffed to Trubisky, but the fact still remains he was brought in to improve the offense and it's worse than Fox and Tice, Ron Turner even. I just don't think with Trubisky being on a rookie deal that any change is made next season, and with the franchise's historical ineptitude of dropping bad coaches I don't think Nagy leaves either. (ok, they did pull the plug on Trestman after 2 years)

it's aggravating seeing Packer fans talk shit when the Bears should've swept them in 2018 and 2019.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the GB game I believe it was 3rd and 16 when he called the WR screen

Yesterday, KC had 3rd and 18...They called a deep crossing play and completed it for a 1st down

There is one of the differences in them vs us

Screens are a viable play call especially on 3rd and long. The play that gets to me is the 4th and long dump off.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I haven’t re-watched the game but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this isn’t the only play that Mitch completely made the wrong read...

Trubisky has shown no significant growth in 3 seasons (Obviously, only 2 were under Nagy). The coach has to bare some responsibility for that. The guy was billed as an offensive guru and instead looks completely in over his head in many different areas.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubisky has shown no significant growth in 3 seasons (Obviously, only 2 were under Nagy). The coach has to bare some responsibility for that. The guy was billed as an offensive guru and instead looks completely in over his head in many different areas.
You can only polish a turd so much