⭐️⭐️ For all the Nagy haters ⭐️⭐️

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, this finally absolves Nagy of being a shit coach. It's just Trubisky, guys. If we could just get Case Keenum, Andy Dalton, or Marcus Mariota in here we'll start winning Super Bowls.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This team has a lot of problems. Idk, I thought it was Trubisky at the start of the season, now it's more Nagy....and the run blocking has sucked all year.
It's really sad. Watching The Tape Never Lies and you can see the complete and total dogshit that is the O-line.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For example, look at how much better Tennesse has been when switching from Mariota to Tannehill. A QB can mask A LOT of issues.

Or it speaks to offense efficiency being predicated on the symbiotic relationship of scheme and personnel.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Or it speaks to offense efficiency being predicated on the symbiotic relationship of scheme and personnel.
I don’t think they changed the scheme all that much. You got any evidence that they did that I’m not aware of?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Well, this finally absolves Nagy of being a shit coach. It's just Trubisky, guys. If we could just get Case Keenum, Andy Dalton, or Marcus Mariota in here we'll start winning Super Bowls.
Honestly?

I know this won't happen, but I think the best course of action would be canning Nagy, picking up a new coach, and trading Mitch. Build the oline and TE in the offseason, and draft a QB you like.

Eh, that won't fix it either.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think they changed the scheme all that much. You got any evidence that they did that I’m not aware of?

I think you are missing what I'm saying. What I mean is that Ryan Tannehill isn't some transcendent talent at QB and Tennessee wasn't devoid of talent and coaching on their team. When a scheme and personnel is properly paired, thus operating in a symbiotic fashion, the offense is effective.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Every offensive player not coming off of a year removed from reconstructive knee surgery regressed. Almost every one of them young which means they should be acceding to what ever their prime play will look like . Yet every one of them got worse without exception. The common denominator is not MT, it's Matt Nagy.

It can and will be argued ad nauseam whether MT can ever become a SB capable QB, but what is simple fact an unarguable is that Nagy has regressed this entire offensive unit to what has a very real chance of being 32nd out of 32 after next week. And he shows zero ability to see what works and what doesn't. I really thought he was going to be a find, but he has revealed himself as a unequaled failure as an offensive HC.

Madden

Liked Posts:
1. Get a new O-line coach and add new players via draft or FA so we can at least have an average running game.
2. Draft best QB in 2nd round
3. Sign a veteran QB that Nagy likes (must have more game experience than Chase, someone that's had success in the past)
4. Give Nagy short leash on play calling duties (4 games) If still shit, have backup plan where someone else calls plays.
5. Let rookie and vet battle it out for starter. Actually play them in preseason to determine this.
6. Keep 3 QB's on roster. If we can't trade Mitch, keep him as one of the two backups. Mitch would be a good backup.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think you are missing what I'm saying. What I mean is that Ryan Tannehill isn't some transcendent talent at QB and Tennessee wasn't devoid of talent and coaching on their team. When a scheme and personnel is properly paired, thus operating in a symbiotic fashion, the offense is effective.
Right that leads me to believe Mariota was the problem in Tennessee. I don’t think Arthur Smith drastically altered his playcalling to explain the much improved Tennesse offense. A similar situation can happen in. Chicago if the Bears land an adequate NFL Qb. The titans do have a lot more overall talent on offense than the bears do though.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was the right read and right throw. And it was clearly there. The receiver gave up on the play. And not seeing that is just hating Mitch and blaming him for shit that isn't even his fault. Dude has a laundry list of stupid shit that deserves criticism. This isn't one. But ya don't care. Because ya don't have a clue what yer lookin at. And you're just regurgitating shit that isn't even in the film.

It was not the right read at all. I agree you can ignore the LB underneath as he has no chance at the ball. However, there is a S over the top and whether Wims fought for the ball or not, that S is basically in position to make a play on any play thrown deep to Wims or Miller as he is sitting in between the two.

By contrast, ARob ie the best fucking WR on the team is one on one with no safety help. At the time Trubs let's go of the ball ARob is even with the defender and there is plenty of space between him and sidelines. You throw to ARob hands down. Whether Trubs squeezed the ball inbetween the CB and the S is irrelevant. In terms of the read, that S is always going to be able to break on the ball so you are gambling you can squeeze it in there vs throwing to ARob one on one. The read is pretty easy. Throw to ARob.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It was not the right read at all. I agree you can ignore the LB underneath as he has no chance at the ball. However, there is a S over the top and whether Wims fought for the ball or not, that S is basically in position to make a play on any play thrown deep to Wims or Miller as he is sitting in between the two.

By contrast, ARob ie the best fucking WR on the team is one on one with no safety help. At the time Trubs let's go of the ball ARob is even with the defender and there is plenty of space between him and sidelines. You throw to ARob hands down. Whether Trubs squeezed the ball inbetween the CB and the S is irrelevant. In terms of the read, that S is always going to be able to break on the ball so you are gambling you can squeeze it in there vs throwing to ARob one on one. The read is pretty easy. Throw to ARob.
Wims was probably his #1 read and he didn't even look to anyone else tbh.

He had other better options on that throw, but he likely made the typical Mitch mistake.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right that leads me to believe Mariota was the problem in Tennessee. I don’t think Arthur Smith drastically altered his playcalling to explain the much improved Tennesse offense. A similar situation can happen in. Chicago if the Bears land an adequate NFL Qb. The titans do have a lot more overall talent on offense than the bears do though.

That doesn't explain why Tannehill was bad in Miami though.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Wims was probably his #1 read and he didn't even look to anyone else tbh.

He had other better options on that throw, but he likely made the typical Mitch mistake.
So you think a QB who believes his first read is open enough for the big play he will go through all his other reads to find a better shorter option down 23-3?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

No no you must be wrong because you also called the underneath a LBer. I didn't go do a roster check to see which exact position the dropping player is so therefore I must be wrong about everything just ask Buford.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you think a QB who believes his first read is open enough for the big play he will go through all his other reads to find a better shorter option down 23-3?
You are still on this? There was one shorter route that probably would have equated to a 20 plus yard pickup. You are choosing a stupid mountain to die on. It wasnt a good throw. It wasnt a good read.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
2 dbs on him. Fuller underneath and Mathieu in top. S comes in late. No LBs. Throw wasn't on the money. No LBs within 10 yards of AR.

You're just wrong about a lot of stuff there man.
Yeah I didn't do a roster check to properly name the position of the motherfuckers in the Gif so obviously by your moronic logic I must be wrong. LBer, DB, goddamn Shortstop... doesn't matter. He had no play on the ball.

Down 23-3 trying to make a quick strike Mitch took a chance on his first read. It's fucking simple why he threw it.
Someone whose never done it can sit back and criticize and pick it apart all ya want. He was trying to make something happen. The only way he even looks to ARob is IF he passes up the timing of the big play. You fucking have to look off your first read to even know if the others are open. Mitch didn't because he was going for the homerun, like Nagy constantly talks about. The deep ball is 99% of the time the primary read on a 1st & 10. ARob would have been far better in that route because he fights for the pass and wouldn't have let the DB bully him out of it. The route ARob was on he was a secondary read even for maybe a 10 yard pick up down 23-3 in the 4th quarter.

Listen to any fucking presser and you will constantly hear "I gotta put it out there to let the WR make a play on the ball."
If it contestable he will trust his receiver to come out on top. That play was WR vs DB regardless of the underneath DB with no shot. Regardless of the late safety.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
You are still on this? There was one shorter route that probably would have equated to a 20 plus yard pickup. You are choosing a stupid mountain to die on. It wasnt a good throw. It wasnt a good read.
There was no shorter route that equates to a 20 yard pickup. You are just making up stupid shit.
Even ARobs route is likely 10-13 yards. Down 23-3 in the 4th quarter you take a fucking shot.
Had he taken a short throw all you dumbshits would be whining and calling him checkdown charlie.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Yeah I didn't do a roster check to properly name the position of the motherfuckers in the Gif so obviously by your moronic logic I must be wrong. LBer, DB, goddamn Shortstop... doesn't matter. He had no play on the ball.

Down 23-3 trying to make a quick strike Mitch took a chance on his first read. It's fucking simple why he threw it.
Someone whose never done it can sit back and criticize and pick it apart all ya want. He was trying to make something happen. The only way he even looks to ARob is IF he passes up the timing of the big play. You fucking have to look off your first read to even know if the others are open. Mitch didn't because he was going for the homerun, like Nagy constantly talks about. The deep ball is 99% of the time the primary read on a 1st & 10. ARob would have been far better in that route because he fights for the pass and wouldn't have let the DB bully him out of it. The route ARob was on he was a secondary read even for maybe a 10 yard pick up down 23-3 in the 4th quarter.

Listen to any fucking presser and you will constantly hear "I gotta put it out there to let the WR make a play on the ball."
If it contestable he will trust his receiver to come out on top. That play was WR vs DB regardless of the underneath DB with no shot. Regardless of the late safety.

Wrong