He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Taunting everywhere lol

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Damn Nagy’s play calling to the flow of the game is awful. These penalties are bailing him out.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Great stop

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Get Mustipher out of the damn game. He is soft

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I hate the Bears offense and this 3 wide crap because Nagy doesn't really seem capable of doing anything else

We should be in 2 TE on 1st and 2nd down and 3 wide on 3rd down . Wims was the best blocking receiver for whatever that is worth so if you know these the remaining guys are not really willing blockers then stay out of trying to run from 3 wide.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
I hate the Bears offense and this 3 wide crap because Nagy doesn't really seem capable of doing anything else

We should be in 2 TE on 1st and 2nd down and 3 wide on 3rd down . Wims was the best blocking receiver for whatever that is worth so if you know these the remaining guys are not really willing blockers then stay out of trying to run from 3 wide.
I agree…we should running a whole lot of 2 TE plays. Nagy is a dumbass.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great first half, glad that I #calledit on Feilds 10+ snaps. Looking forward to seeing a full half from him here soon.

Need to see some flashes of brilliance with his legs on the back end of this game.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Well folks, it's another Sunday, with another Bears game. This game is against Cincinnati, it's Prime September and I am not making Cincinnati chili.

It's literally oktoberfest season baby! For those of u who don't know, Cincinnati is Uber German. Huge pig Town. Lots of Brats and Metz and beer everywhere. So I'm leaning into that at combining some pork and beer to make some truly classic beer hall fare: Schweinshaxe!

Dont gesundheit me bro.

Our pig shanks get to take a bath in some beer (went with the local Revolution brewery seasonal Martzen brew) and some aromatics: carrot, celery, shallot, leek. Toss in a little carroway seed and thyme, plenty of salt and had some leftover smoked rib tip chunks in the freezer so put that in for some smoky flavor.

This is a braise that usually goes all day but I've got a feeling the instant pot will get it done in an hour or less.

20210918_133656.jpg

20210918_134852.jpg

See yall in a little while.

What u cooking for the big footbaw game 2day?
Hoping you put that under the broiler at the end for crackling.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Great first half, glad that I #calledit on Feilds 10+ snaps. Looking forward to seeing a full half from him here soon.

Need to see some flashes of brilliance with his legs on the back end of this game.
Look at the thread views this bad boy has going in so far. Double your weekly IGT!

@greg23 must be SEETHING right now ?