??? OFFICAIL ??? NFL WEEK 4 - AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT ??? (FOOTBALL + THREADVIEW COUNT ??️NLY)

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
An independent doctor has to clear him not Miami.

A lot of baseless speculation going on at this point.
I think that is once you have a concussion. I thought they said he didn’t have a concussion though. That would be team doctors I believe.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure, the team/NFL has absolutely no influence. And I have a bridge in New York for sale.

Sure but that is still baseless speculation as you have no proof that the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant risked is his licence because the NFL or Dolphins told him to. And that Tua lied when he said it was his back that was the problem.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
guys, who cares about tua, al michaels said fag on live tv.

That is clearly more important than a humans wellbeing
In fairness, it isn't until you realize that the head and neck are connected to each other that makes it look bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think that is once you have a concussion. I thought they said he didn’t have a concussion though. That would be team doctors I believe.

He had gross motor instability so he would be required to be cleared by an unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dolphins are a trash organization desperate to be relevant. Tua should be done for the year after that if he pulls through 2 serious head injuries in 4 days.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sure but that is still baseless speculation as you have no proof that the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant risked is his licence because the NFL or Dolphins told him to. And that Tua lied when he said it was his back that was the problem.
I'm not disagreeing that it's speculative, but when the QB is staggering and comes back in a huge divisional matchup, then goes out and gets knocked unconscious the next game, the optics aren't in the the teams/NFL's favor.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He had gross motor instability so he would be required to be cleared by an unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant.
To clarify, as an example… when announcers say that player x is being evaluated for a concussion mid game, that evaluation is independent? I always thought it was the team.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lmao Tyreek Hill. What a fucking g.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not disagreeing that it's speculative, but when the QB is staggering and comes back in a huge divisional matchup, then goes out and gets knocked unconscious the next game, the optics aren't in the the teams/NFL's favor.

Sure but given the seriousness of the injury I think we should be careful from just blindly assuming sinister intent.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To clarify, as an example… when announcers say that player x is being evaluated for a concussion mid game, that evaluation is independent? I always thought it was the team.

No if you have gross motor instability both the team doctor and a UNC have to clear you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So anyone else enjoying the passing offenses of these teams?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect Tua doesn't get the second concussion, the dolphins actually would have won this game.