??? OFFICIAL ??? NFL WEEK 1 IGT

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Wilson has a lot of natural ability but he's going to throw a ton of picks this season, he's making a lot of off-balance throws under pressure.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Allan is not overrated if you are talking tough throws. His laser is fantastic, but he hasn't developed the touch ball yet to make things easy against good defenses.

You also don't see the best Allen until they need to score because they want to minimize risk with him running or holding the ball too long.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I can't tell if Allen's eyes are like the terrified deer eyes or the crazy eyes...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Allan is not overrated if you are talking tough throws. His laser is fantastic, but he hasn't developed the touch ball yet to make things easy against good defenses.

You also don't see the best Allen until they need to score because they want to minimize risk with him running or holding the ball too long.
If he can throw lasers and not touch passes and people are ranking him among the best quarterbacks, and he absolutely is overrated. Playing quarterback is more than just throwing lasers. And he’s had two deep balls today with a guy wide open and missed them both.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Vikings lead 7–0 with under two minutes to go in the half and trail 14-7 now. Great clock management. they burned 20 seconds gave the ball back to Cincy and Burrows threw a 50 yard touchdown

Canth

Liked Posts:
I dont know why but Zach Wilson stats do not ever show for me on NFL.com
I have learned to use espn for stats. They give more complete info, including the real time qb rating if you look at the specific team stats vs just the overview

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Burrow is really going to have a year.
Him and Chase are going to be deadly man.

Their receiving corps is stacked and their defense is strong. They're going to be a good team.

Speed

Liked Posts:
If he can throw lasers and not touch passes and people are ranking him among the best quarterbacks, and he absolutely is overrated. Playing quarterback is more than just throwing lasers. And he’s had two deep balls today with a guy wide open and missed them both.
I read something like his completion % was high, but his ball placement still really isn't all that good

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Somebody must’ve painted stripes on the football so Jamar Chase could see it because he’s got 80 yards and a touchdown in his first half in the NFL