??? OFFICIAL ??? NFL WEEK 1 IGT

pablovi

Liked Posts:
SB champs overrated? IDK about that.
I never seen them dominate anyone. Or play good. I guess I’m old, but I don’t like that kind of football. They don’t even have a good defense anymore.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If you're the Raiders in that division this was a must-win game. These close ones are the difference.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So you say Rodgers tore it up while TB's defense bailed Brady out? Think that int Rodgers threw right before the end of the first half bailed them out too. That's when Tom threw that 40 yard TD with just a couple seconds left. Remember?

Rodgers had 3 TDs and 1int, Brady embarrased himself by throwing three INTs, his D just made up for it, unlike Rodgers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I was never aware that Brady had a reputation for choking. he's still the greatest of all time.

also go back to your own message board. I know it's not as great as here, but that's no reason for you to be here.

No he isn't. His stats aren't the best in the regular or postseason, therefore he can't be the best.

Brady didn't get called a choker for his atrocious NFCCG performance because his superior team and D bailed him out. A running theme in his career.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers had 3 TDs and 1int, Brady embarrased himself by throwing three INTs, his D just made up for it, unlike Rodgers.
Still that 1 pick by Rodgers did far more damage than Brady’s 3. Just have to know when to throw those picks. Lmao

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Still that 1 pick by Rodgers did far more damage than Brady’s 3. Just have to know when to throw those picks. Lmao

Rodgers 1st half pick did more then Brady's numerous late game picks? Lol?

Just have to know when to have a great defense to make up for your atrocious, anti clutch play lol.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just have to know when to have a great defense to make up for your atrocious, anti clutch play lol.
Then again, the defense couldn’t be as great if Rodgers was as great as you say.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Then again, the defense couldn’t be as great if Rodgers was as great as you say.

Yes, it could lol. Their D was literally just better then ours. And Rodgers still had a pretty good game compared to Brady-shaw's shit performance.

If Brady-shaw was as great as you say, he would have not had such a shit game against a defense not as good as his own.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Lol at anybody claiming Brady isn't clutch. You are a complete fucking moron. It'll be nice when you disappear from this board again

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lol at anybody claiming Brady isn't clutch. You are a complete fucking moron. It'll be nice when you disappear from this board again
Brady is clutch in the same way Bradshaw was clutch. Which is to say, his team and consistently top 10 defenses marines for his inferior QB play (compared to guys like Rodgers/Mahomes/Brees)

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Btw, I dont disappear on my own volition lol, I'm only allowed here during the season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Brady is clutch in the same way Bradshaw was clutch. Which is to say, his team and consistently top 10 defenses marines for his inferior QB play (compared to guys like Rodgers/Mahomes/Brees)
I love watching Rodgers choke every year