???OFFICAIL??? NFL WEEK 3 AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I cant watch this game anymore....how it must feel to see a well called stream of plays by 49ers is sickening. We are stuck with a moron who knows nothing
That play where Lance came in and their FB took the snap instead to pick up a 3rd and 1 was so effing creative. Actually both of the Lance plays were, as opposed to the plays Fields ran when he came in, which were just generic RPO's and dropback passing.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I cant watch this game anymore....how it must feel to see a well called stream of plays by 49ers is sickening. We are stuck with a moron who knows nothing
Idk, I think it hasn't been called all that great. The weakness of the packers defense is against the run and the 49ers strength is running the ball, yet they haven't really done it. It's a losing proposition to put the game in Jimmy's hands, imo.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lol you see that shit call? Typical Packer hating refs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Watching Jimmy g it's so fucking brutal. This is coming from someone who's watched the bears for almost 30 years.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Don’t the Packers have a message board? Probably not because their fans are too stupid to type!??
I keep saying this. it's not like the Bears are playing the Packers right now. he has no frame of reference here.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Garappolo sucks!! Green Bay is so freaking lucky it makes me sick