???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy Fuck. MVS career high is 690 yards playing with 2 HoF QBs. Higgins has exceeded that every year and has 2 1k yard seasons back to back. You are mentallly challenged. To claim they are comparable is laughable.
Are you stupid? nvm Rhetorical question. You're the one who believes Juju, MVS and Hardman are trash and can't comprehend the big difference between these 2 o-lines or realize Kelce is as elite as they come.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
You can tell who the racists are because they always have to cape for their white QB’s and immediately pivot back to Fields

if your standards are 7 of 21 for 75 yards out of your 1st string qb in the nfl, that's on you boo

all good bruh /highfive!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry. What did Burrow prove yesterday and what did he prove in the SB?

Zero TD’s in the 4th quarter in the postseason. You can live all you want in fantasy land but Burrow choked. Again. /end discussion
He does it all behind the worst o-line in the league. Funny how you people who use the bad o-line excuse as a go to #1 excuse for Fields think nothing of it with far better QBs even as they are behind worst o-lines.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He does it all behind the worst o-line in the league. Funny how you people who use the bad o-line excuse as a go to #1 excuse for Fields think nothing of it with far better QBs even as they are behind worst o-lines.
It isn't the worst line in the league lol but it was bad, you know they were down 3 starters, no? Of course you didn't

BLESS UR HEART

also have a GREAT DAY

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It isn't the worst line in the league lol but it was bad, you know they were down 3 starters, no? Of course you didn't

BLESS UR HEART

also have a GREAT DAY
PFF ranked it 28 for the year. It's that bad. One of absolute worst. KC has a top ranked 0line, #4, the interior being elite as they boast one of the best centers and 2 of the best guards in the game. There is a mighty difference between the 2 o-lines being discussed that you maroons are unaware of even as you refer to Juju, MVS, and Hardman as weak receivers and overlook the obvious fact that Kelce is as elite as it gets to further show your football retardation.

Talk about stupid things trolls might say or how to operate a dozen different alts in a day and just stay in your lane like that.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s not the worst OL in the league.

DVOA has them rated as above average but nice try tho.

Burrow threw 2 Cutler like INT’s where he had other players open. He choked. Again.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Lol. Is he great? Yes. Is he on the level of Mahomes or other QB’s that have lifted his team to a SB? Lol, no.

Keep dreaming tho. Allen is probably somewhere throwing more errant passes in the red zone.
I’d like to know who’s saying Burrow is more than great??? No shit Mahomes is better than Burrow, he’s the best QB in the league. That doesn’t make Burrow overrated.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’d like to know who’s saying Burrow is more than great??? No shit Mahomes is better than Burrow, he’s the best QB in the league. That doesn’t make Burrow overrated.
He’s a choke artist. Folds under pressure. It looked like Cutler back there yesterday. Throwing into double coverage, underthrowing deep routes, not seeing open receivers. I’ll check back in on this once Burrow throws for TD’s in the 4th quarter.

Bust

Liked Posts:
"Mahomes . . . was the greatest workout I have ever seen" Sean Peyton

#woah

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s not the worst OL in the league.

DVOA has them rated as above average but nice try tho.

Burrow threw 2 Cutler like INT’s where he had other players open. He choked. Again.
DVOA is make believe. There were no Cutler-like Interceptions. Now you're going to damn far.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s a choke artist. Folds under pressure. It looked like Cutler back there yesterday. Throwing into double coverage, underthrowing deep routes, not seeing open receivers. I’ll check back in on this once Burrow throws for TD’s in the 4th quarter.
Sooooooooooo. when Mahomes had his OL injured and couldn't do shit vs TB but run for his life and throw 2 INTs, he was being a choke artist? And then the following year when he got put on his ass by these same Bengals, threw 2 more INTs and went 0-2 for his career vs Burrow, he was being a bigger choke artist than Burrow ever was?

Hard to follow those casual football fans who constantly move the goal posts when decrying who's a choke artist and who's not.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I don't think any QB who leads their team to the conference title game can be called a choke artist barring them making some horrendous mistakes. If they played like Trevor Lawrence did in the 1st half of his 1st playoff game (without the 2nd half comeback), then yeah, I'd be fine arguing 'okay, that was a choke performance'. You get that far into the season, you're battling injuries and playing against the best of the best in your conference. Can't win every game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ok, that’s ridiculous.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you stupid? nvm Rhetorical question. You're the one who believes Juju, MVS and Hardman are trash and can't comprehend the big difference between these 2 o-lines or realize Kelce is as elite as they come.

Lol you tried to compare a dude that has never had 700 yards to Tee Higgins. Higgins had more yards than MVS and Hardman combined.

I already said KC's OL was better. Doesnt change the fact Burrow has better skill players and a better D.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol you tried to compare a dude that has never had 700 yards to Tee Higgins. Higgins had more yards than MVS and Hardman combined.

I already said KC's OL was better. Doesnt change the fact Burrow has better skill players and a better D.
@Spartan

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Burrow had 2 guys open underneath on the 3rd and 3 pick he threw. Should have talen the easy throw for the first down. Got greedy.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL! You’re going on some stupid narrative about 4th Qtr TD’s, meanwhile he’s beaten Mahomes 3 of the last 4 times.