???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Speaking of special teams, I will never understand how after the ball has dropped onto the ground...why any player on the receiving team goes anywhere in the vicinity of the ball. Literally at that point, walk off the field and avoid accidently touching it or taking a dumb penalty.
Hoping the kicking team kicks the ball or grabs at the ball and knocks it. I agree though, not really worth the risk.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Philly got a call with that Smith catch so they can ducking deal with the punt call

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hoping the kicking team kicks the ball or grabs at the ball and knocks it. I agree though, not really worth the risk.
Yep. “Lett” it go

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
It was obvious the receiver thought he dropped it, I would have thrown the flag without seeing any replays.
How did Shanahan not challenge that catch? It was obvious to Smith that he didn’t even catch it and even analytics would suggest to challenge it even if you weren’t sure.
Not obvious, maybe the WR knew he caught it but was trying to get SF to throw a red flag burn a timeout...

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Philly got a call with that Smith catch so they can ducking deal with the punt call
It was always going to be a long shot finding footage that showed it. I would be annoyed as an Eagles player or fan, but that's what it is.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Philly played it smart to rush to get a play off after the catch. Just smart, heads up play by them.

Also, those kind of plays are where homefield advantage really is an advantage. Video operator isn't going to rush to show alternate angles and the crowd isn't so loud that they are able to expediate their next play execution.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eagles gonna win this. Curious to see what Mahomes looks like. High ankle sprains are not easy to play through. Thinking Eagles/Bengals SB

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
MVP Hurts is overthrowing a lot of balls.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
9ers D is going to have to will out a victory. They’ll need multiple takeaways. Contrary to some opinions on here, you can’t just plug and play any QB on the 9ers and light it up. You actually have to execute

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Johnson ain't gonna cut it. Brock gonna have to dig deep and call on his warrior spirit.
At the moment it looks like he could come back. He was throwing the ball on the sideline. They have it wrapped with ice.

But I certainly get why they want to give Johnson a chance

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
That touchdown run was a controller breaker in Madden.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eagles gonna win this. Curious to see what Mahomes looks like. High ankle sprains are not easy to play through. Thinking Eagles/Bengals SB
He's a good pocket passer who could cope but he's gonna see a lot of pressure.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Philly played it smart to rush to get a play off after the catch. Just smart, heads up play by them.

Also, those kind of plays are where homefield advantage really is an advantage. Video operator isn't going to rush to show alternate angles and the crowd isn't so loud that they are able to expediate their next play execution.
I dont think the video operator thing is accurate. The video isn't Philly video crew, it is fox sports video crew which has no reason to hide angles.