???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

Canth

Liked Posts:
Not sure about that playcall. Hurts took some big hits on that called qb run.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well this one is over. Hurts looks like ass too. Niners with bad luck and too many penalties. Shanny still lacking common sense it seems.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Heh, well what the hell do I know. They ran him about 3-4 more times after those hits.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I know the 49ers fans are going to bitch about the penalties...but honestly, there have not been any completely egregious calls. They have called it tight, but every call has been legit where you can see why they threw the flag.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Man I hate the eagles. Ever since the double doink game…and Siriani looks like a date rapist

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I know the 49ers fans are going to bitch about the penalties...but honestly, there have not been any completely egregious calls. They have called it tight, but every call has been legit where you can see why they threw the flag.

I’ve counted at least 3 false starts the eagles got away with. But after Purdy went down the 9ers had no chance anyway

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Heh, well what the hell do I know. They ran him about 3-4 more times after those hits.
I was talking to a friend during the Bears/Eagles game about how I don't like how he takes so much contact and his retort was basically - dude's MVP right now but that shoulder injury derailed that.

This style should be reserved for the playoffs but even right now they're up big, why risk that shit. Minshew ain't winning you a SB.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What a boring ass game.

This post-season as a whole, up to this point, has been one of the least climactic post-seasons in recent memory. None of these games have been very compelling.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Once Purdy couldn't throw the ball, it felt like the 49ers looked a lot like the Bears games this year.

Even when the bears were leading the league in scoring for about 1/3 of the season?

Lol okay boomer

Canth

Liked Posts:
I mean, if Purdy can't throw it...just leave him on the sideline and do something else.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I mean, if Purdy can't throw it...just leave him on the sideline and do something else.
Honestly at some point you just can’t do anything. You can’t win, yet alone come back without a functional QB.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I’ve counted at least 3 false starts the eagles got away with. But after Purdy went down the 9ers had no chance anyway

Purdy is still in and they never had a chance.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Honestly at some point you just can’t do anything. You can’t win, yet alone come back without a functional QB.

I guess what I mean is if you are not going to throw it, everyone pretty much knows you are not going to throw it. Actually go ahead and put CMC as your emergency qb, bring in another back or blocker and run out of that. Then, maybe have CMC throw one and surprise the hell out of them. Something.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
3 plays really changed the game

1. smith’s non-challenged catch
2. Purdy injury
3. Josh Johnson fumble

An injury doesn’t excuse the baffling coaching decisions in this one. Niners can now look forward to an off-season of Lance/Purdy drama.