???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Look at this drama bullshit, ha ha, reminds me of professional wrestling

mecha

Liked Posts:
I wanted the 49ers to win this game because I despise the Eagles that much. a loss of this sad and sorry magnitude is something their whiny fandom in San Francisco deserves though. I wasn't really sold on Purdy to begin with, his right arm basically falling off and Johnson's pathetic showing, along with Purdy's return to just hand the ball off 52 times, yeah. I look forward to SF people sulking for weeks over this one. the team also played like undisciplined shit and seeing Shanahan piss and moan about legitimate penalties is icing on the cake.

this postseason has been complete shit to watch. it's the time of the year I look forward to most with football, but whatever. I can still take solace in knowing the Packers had zero skin in the playoff game so I really don't who goes to or wins the Super Bowl.

looking at these teams though, the Bears are a long way out from reaching that level of play.

It's exactly what the NFL script writers wanted, right?????
NFL being predetermined is seriously a thing. that's why Mahomes got his ankle wrecked, the neutral site AFC championship squashed, just to serve up the Bengals to another Super Bowl loss.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
3 plays really changed the game

1. smith’s non-challenged catch
2. Purdy injury
3. Josh Johnson fumble

An injury doesn’t excuse the baffling coaching decisions in this one. Niners can now look forward to an off-season of Lance/Purdy drama.
Just never throwing the ball while Philly plays the run and nothing but, is pretty high-level stupid. Why concede the NFC Championship game? Shanahan is a great coach..................................... until it really matters.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Just never throwing the ball while Philly plays the run and nothing but, is pretty high-level stupid. Why concede the NFC Championship game? Shanahan is a great coach..................................... until it really matters.
He should have challenged that smith catch but other than that, he had no shot. He’s on his 4th string QB against one of the best teams in the NFL. Once Purdy’ arm died the game was over.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Who is the NFC first aleternate QB that will be replacing Hurts in the pro bowl?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Even when the bears were leading the league in scoring for about 1/3 of the season?

Lol okay boomer
Looked like the 49ers were tanking the game today as the Bears did much of the season.

You know there are other "generations" besides boomer and whatever dogshit generation you're from right?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Looked like the 49ers were tanking the game today as the Bears did much of the season.

You know there are other "generations" besides boomer and whatever dogshit generation you're from right?
Okay boomer.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know the 49ers fans are going to bitch about the penalties...but honestly, there have not been any completely egregious calls. They have called it tight, but every call has been legit where you can see why they threw the flag.
yep, about 2 minutes into the 2nd half the 49ers started to mentally lose their grip

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
That's a helluva coaching staff for the Eagles. They could adjust to any style of play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Even though that was not a catch, the reward to challenge it was much greater than just losing a timeout. Paying attention Shanny?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Every time I see the promos for "COCAINE BEAR", all I can think of Jack Sanborn tackling offensive players like a bear on cocaine. THE COCAINE BAER!