???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

Liked Posts:
Yeah, wouldn't want to take anything away from Philly, they're a very good team but these fools who think little of Purdy don't realize how integral he was to their offense when they were at their best. They scored more points with him and were undefeated with him.
Late Christmas present for Philadelphia, game gift, wrapped and delivered with minimal effort to get to the Super Bowl with the atrocious fourth string quarterback, and the handicapped third string quarterback, and the dominating referee generated, 6 Penalty Drive

mecha

Liked Posts:
Late Christmas present for Philadelphia, game gift, wrapped and delivered with minimal effort to get to the Super Bowl with the atrocious fourth string quarterback, and the handicapped third string quarterback, and the dominating referee generated, 6 Penalty Drive
with the potential of playing the Chiefs with like 4 injured receivers.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the ref dude is totally manipulating this game now lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Josh Johnson led a TD drive. Purdy fumbled and got injured. Eagles were better team with or without Purdy.
Please tell me Johnson’s stats this game. That TD drive he “led” was all CMC. This is hilarious even for you. How many drives did a healthy Purdy have? Oh yeah…one lol. You really can’t be serious. I never even said the eagles weren’t better than the 9ers so no clue why you keep going on about that. The game would have looked much different with Purdy, though. Just admit that and move on

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was honestly such bullshit by the refs. Cincy got screwed

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious watching people, who lauded the QB of the team with the most losses in the NFL, give their opinions of other QBs.

It is hilarious watching fans of other teams whine about Niner injuries as if that is par for the course.

The game went according to script. Niners are an immensely talented but mentally and physically weak team. The latter resulted in more injuries from the Charmininers and the former led to the classless display after they quit on the game.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Nantz: "we need a better explanation!"
me: "it's fucking rigged"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is hilarious watching fans of other teams whine about Niner injuries as if that is par for the course.

The game went according to script. Niners are an immensely talented but mentally and physically weak team. The latter resulted in more injuries from the Charmininers and the former led to the classless desplay after they quit on the game.
You're funny. All that was said was it's a different game if Purdy didn't get hurt. No reasonable/knowledgeable football fan would deny that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please tell me Johnson’s stats this game. That TD drive he “led” was all CMC. This is hilarious even for you. How many drives did a healthy Purdy have? Oh yeah…one lol. You really can’t be serious. I never even said the eagles weren’t better than the 9ers so no clue why you keep going on about that. The game would have looked much different with Purdy. Just admit that and move on

And whose fault is that? He got injured and couldnt suck it up. All the hypotheticals in the world wont change the fact Niners got their asses handed to them. You know who cries woulda coulda shoulda. Losers.

We dont know if Purdy would have made a difference. Maybe he has a bad game. Maybe he throws for 6 TDs. It is all pointless because what really happened is he got injured and didnt even try to see if he could throw down the field. The team quit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're funny. All that was said was it's a different game if Purdy didn't get hurt. No reasonable/knowledgeable football fan would deny that.

That is a hypothetical. I stated reality. Niners were dominated in the trenches regardless of Purdy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
And whose fault is that. He got injured and couldnt suck it up. All the hypotheticals in the world wont change the fact Niners got their asses handed to them. You know who cries woulda coulda shoulda. Losers.

We dont know if Purdy would have made a difference. Maybe he has a bad game. Maybe he throwd for 6 TDs. It is all pointless because what really happened ia he got injured and didnt even try and see if he could throw down the field. The team quit.
Lol yeah it’s purdy’s fault he couldn’t physically throw. I know you’re trolling at this point.