???OFFICIAL???NFL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SUNDAY IGT (ITS NOT ALL BLACC AND YT!) - BENGALS ? @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT (FOX) ???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL! You’re going on some stupid narrative about 4th Qtr TD’s, meanwhile he’s beaten Mahomes 3 of the last 4 times.

Do you think he would trade those wins for the Super Bowl Mahomes has?

Burrow failed yesterday when the Bengals needed him most. Doesnt mean he is not a great QB but he failed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Burrow failed yesterday when the Bengals needed him most. Doesnt mean he is not a great QB but he failed.
He also had 5 drives in the SB to either increase the lead or take the lead. Failed on every drive. He’s still good but doesn’t even remotely come close to earn the moniker “Joe Cool.”
He had some truly awful decisions yesterday. I wonder how good he would look without Chase & Higgins

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

I never said he didn’t fail yesterday. That’s not the discussion. The meathead I was responding to is calling him overrated and a choke artist. He’s doing just fine for a 3rd year QB.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I never said he didn’t fail yesterday. That’s not the discussion. The meathead I was responding to is calling him overrated and a choke artist. He’s doing just fine for a 3rd year QB.
You’re right! Most QB’s wouldn’t have had the chance to choke in back to back years in the SB & AFCCG! Such an accomplishment!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Burrow in the Red Zone yesterday:

2-5 for 10yds. Joe Cool indeed.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
You’re right! Most QB’s wouldn’t have had the chance to choke in back to back years in the SB & AFCCG! Such an accomplishment!
Pretty sad you‘re this pissed about a QB on a team you don’t even like. I find it hilarious Burrow has you so triggered.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty sad you‘re this pissed about a QB on a team you don’t even like. I find it hilarious Burrow has you so triggered.
I think it’s you that’s white knighting for him. I’m just pointing out facts. Maybe you want his slick Willy? Totally cool if you do, not judging

Canth

Liked Posts:
Burrow has made Cinci relevant. That is actually quite a feat. ?‍♂️

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well it sort of is the discussion because the poster is basing his statement off the fact he failed yesterday when his team needed him most just as he failed in the Super Bowl when his team needed him most. That is more than enough evidence to suggest he did choke.

He has plenty of time to prove otherwise but so far he has not delivered when he has had ample opportunity to do so.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it’s you that’s white knighting for him. I’m just pointing out facts. Maybe you want his slick Willy? Totally cool if you do, not judging

Are you like 15 years old???

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL @ white knighting!! All I'm saying is he's not overrated and you're getting butt hurt like a 12 year old girl.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine caping like Burrow is a God and then you see this:

4th Q TD drives led over 1st 6 playoff starts

Patrick Mahomes: 10
Josh Allen: 6
Aaron Rodgers: 5
Peyton Manning: 3
Drew Brees: 3
Tom Brady: 3
Joe Burrow: 0.

Clutch!
And you do realize for the first 8 years of his career, according to your idiotic logic, that Peyton Manning is a choke artist right???

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And you do realize for the first 8 years of his career, according to your idiotic logic, that Peyton Manning is a choke artist right???
Yes. And that was correct at the time so I’m not sure what your point is? And the correct tense would be: was a choke artist. You sure are white knighting for white QB’s pretty hardcore. You got some issues you need to work out bud?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Manning for sure is a choke artist. He owes his SBs to Rex Grossman and Broncos elite D.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yes. And that was correct at the time so I’m not sure what your point is? And the correct tense would be: was a choke artist. You sure are white knighting for white QB’s pretty hardcore. You got some issues you need to work out bud?

it's great a bear fan (franchise full of loser qb's) is raising the bar for once! Now hopefully that carries over into next season when justin shows up for a 7 of 21, 75 yard effort. Will you challenge and raise the bar with justin or will you continue to remain an apologist? hmmmm,

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
I called Mahomes the best QB in the game a few posts ago, but keep making this about race dipshit. That’s what a moron will do.