???OFFICIAL??? NFL WEEK 7 IGT ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
ST coach needs to go. Tabor is not a coach that learns from mistakes.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mitch wayyyy overthinking things already....Mentally he is jumbled up. All that extra studying over the bye has backfired him mentally.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Why does this trash staff not put Patterson on punt returns? Why the fuck did they sign this guy?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
LMFAO DID YOU SEE THAT FUCKING THROW? WORST THROW IVE EVER SEEN A QUARTERBACK MAKE FROM HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
This coach and qb are both jokes. When can the bears get rid of both?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Nagy's run plays are trash
The O-line has zero push in the run game but it's been pretty much abandoned anyway.
Mitch has regressed and while I never call for starters to be benched I am thinking Daniels couldn't possibly be this bad.
Mitch's accuracy is non-existent. He isn't running and just bails out right. And is making bad decisions.

I assume after halftime the Saints will get a couple score as the Defense gets gassed from the O not doing shit.
Bears need to look like an entire new offense after halftime to win this unless the Defense bails them out again.

This offense was looking like they might take a step this year and instead have just crumpled into a heap.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
det is fucked if they cant figure out how to get pressure on the QB. this been going on for 4 weeks and their season is over if they cant correct it

yup, chicago is fucked if they can't figure out how to play offense. Maybe we could put the two together......

Status
Not open for further replies.