?Fields Injury Update? - ✨️CLEARED TO START VS THE PACKERS✨️ ❕️❗️❕️❗️

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fields is cleared, why wouldn't he play?

I don't get it

Monster

Liked Posts:

To back up you post. What a fucking dumbass. And he wonders why people don't believe this shit. These stupid conspiracy theorists claim they are so independent thinkers and are being persecuted for not believing the status quo but then they accept dumb lies and false stories without any qualms so long as it fits their narrative.

I did smile when I saw 2 series BMW…
Obviously not a great lawyer.

baredown

Liked Posts:
I have zero clue whether Fields will play this week, or even next week. But that just keeps me on equal footing with everyone else here. However, if the Bears do intend to put Fields on the shelf for a week, or even through the bye, I would expect Eberflus to say exactly what he has been saying. No reason to let the Jets know who is going to be at QB until the inactives are declared 90 minutes prior to game time. I'm pretty sure PS players (ie., Peterman) can be activated right up to that point. As long as Fields is actually cleared to practice, there's nothing to stop the Bears from keeping quiet about sitting him, if that is in fact their intention...

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He's in the upper half in the league for YPA, not sure what team you're following
Yeah his running ability has created more broken plays where guys are wide open. Nothing wrong with that, but that is not an indication that he is really getting better at the things I listed.

We can all agree that Mitch was not good enough right? So if year 2 Mitch was significantly better then year 2 Fields (other then running) that is a concern. I mean Mitch had 4 times the number of 300 yard games then Fields had 200 yard games.

In today's NFL only having 1 game over 200 yards passing is a huge red flag. This is absolutely a wasted year if he does not work on developing his QB skills.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah his running ability has created more broken plays where guys are wide open. Nothing wrong with that, but that is not an indication that he is really getting better at the things I listed.

We can all agree that Mitch was not good enough right? So if year 2 Mitch was significantly better then year 2 Fields (other then running) that is a concern. I mean Mitch had 4 times the number of 300 yard games then Fields had 200 yard games.

In today's NFL only having 1 game over 200 yards passing is a huge red flag. This is absolutely a wasted year if he does not work on developing his QB skills.

Sorry this fails. Mitch was not good enough because of what happened after 2018 not because of his 2018 season.

Further 2018 Mitch clearly had a better OL and WRs so it isnt a fair comparison not to mention a vastly superior D that took loads of pressure off of him.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Per Eberflus

Day to day, might start Sunday
you meant per Fields. FLus didn't tell us much, certainly didn't say seperated shoulder. That was all Fields

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

You really are incredibly dumb. Not surprising that @Black Rainbow would like such a stupid post.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

CCS MEATBALLS MEED MOAR YARDS

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sorry this fails. Mitch was not good enough because of what happened after 2018 not because of his 2018 season.

Further 2018 Mitch clearly had a better OL and WRs so it isnt a fair comparison not to mention a vastly superior D that took loads of pressure off of him.
Correct teams adjusted to what Mitch did and it all went downhill because he could not read a D, had accuracy problems deep, and after his injury ran less..

So how is that different then fields? Other then the deep ball accuracy?

And stop with the D took pressure off of Mitch, Mitch was on a playoff caliber team, Fields has no pressure in that regard, also Fields has much better run support.

Fields is not a good passer right now, you can't be throwing for only 150 yards per game, not being able to throw guys open, not understanding what is open in the NFL, not being able to process what he is seeing etc

Again, the only thing that mattered this year was the development of fields. He needs to develop his QB skills not his running back skills. What a complete waste of a year if he doesn't work on that. This is a huge failure of the coaching staff

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

@Chicagosports89 @Hawkeye. i told you guys last year that this guy was nothing more than just another butthurt Trubisky fan. Its crazy how it always comes down to that.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Correct teams adjusted to what Mitch did and it all went downhill because he could not read a D, had accuracy problems deep, and after his injury ran less..

And stop with the D took pressure off of Mitch, Mitch was on a playoff caliber team, Fields has no pressure in that regard, also Fields has much better run support.

Fields is not a good passer right now, you can't be throwing for only 150 yards per game, not being able to throw guys open, not understanding what is open in the NFL, not being able to process what he is seeing etc

Again, the only thing that mattered this year was the development of fields. He needs to develop his QB skills not his running back skills. What a complete waste of a year if he doesn't work on that. This is a huge failure of the coaching staff
Lol fields has less pressure than mitch because his teammates suck and mitch had good teammates. What a stance

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Mitch was on the #1 points defense who led the league in takeaways. Not pressure to make the playoffs, pressure to win games by having to do it all yourself.

Crazy that year after year we see bad QBs put up big yardage #s yet everyone says and knows they're still bad QBs. Fields hit 200 yards 4 times last season. 15 and 9 yards away from hitting 300 twice. In one of those games he scored 9 points, 6 coming on the last play of the game.

Fields is productive at converting 3rd downs and driving his team for TDs while being surrounded by next to nothing and he has done it vs good defenses, something Mitch was always completely incapable of doing.

Yep my guess the replies will be to blame Fields shortcomings on the rest of the team.. or just double down on the insults to me.
Thats probably a safe bet because you're a fucking idiot and the guy you're replying to has been on an anti-Fields trip from day 1 because CCS is mean to him and CCS likes Fields.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
30 ppg is a pretty good counter argument, moron
Do you know who the top two point defenses in the league are? DAL and NE. 33 and 29 points. I keep asking it but does anyone remember Mitch taking over games vs two elite defenses and putting up those kind of points?

Never thought id see the day where Bears fans were more concerned about passing yards than they are their QB driving the team down the field scoring TD after TD. Must suck to be old, white and afraid of ascending black QBs