onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Sans Angleo's first few years, they haven't done anything from draft capital aspect since the Jim Fink years.

While Pace IS a problem. I doubt firing him is going to make much of a difference

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sans Angleo's first few years, they haven't done anything from draft capital aspect since the Jim Fink years.

While Pace IS a problem. I doubt firing him is going to make much of a difference
Yes it will. It’ll give another guy an opportunity. This roster is a fucking mess and you have to start with the guy who created it

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Well done interview. But who could have faith that they will get the next hire right? Pace is to blame and should go, but you know these incompetent fucks aren't going to get somebody better.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well done interview. But who could have faith that they will get the next hire right? Pace is to blame and should go, but you know these incompetent fucks aren't going to get somebody better.
I dont have faith in them but at the same time id rather go into the unknown of a new GM/HC than stick with what we know isnt working. You just have to hope they get lucky.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I dont have faith in them but at the same time id rather go into the unknown of a new GM/HC than stick with what we know isnt working. You just have to hope they get lucky.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes...

dennehy

Liked Posts:
For sure.