*** MUST LISTEN ***

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The bears had opportunities to hire top flight candidates during both of those coaching searches and then chose who they chose. They literally let Arians walk because he swore in a "mock press conference."

LOL
Exactly! ?

Bears gunna bear.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
Everyone can point fingers at the coach and GM and find all their faults. When it comes down to solutions that produce a winning season we seem to never have an answer for it. I didn't listen to the podcast I really don't need to . The problem isn't who is coaching and GMing its who is actually going to bring in changes that work? Just because you change the face of the team doesn't mean it translates to wins.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
Tom Landry is considered one of the greatest Coaches of all time. Yet, Tom Landry's first seven seasons were losing seasons. If he would of coached this day in age he would of been driven out of the league. Yet he stayed with his team and eventually turned out to be one of the greatest coaches of all time.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tom Landry is considered one of the greatest Coaches of all time. Yet, Tom Landry's first seven seasons were losing seasons. If he would of coached this day in age he would of been driven out of the league. Yet he stayed with his team and eventually turned out to be one of the greatest coaches of all time.
Cool, you might be willing to take that chance but im not. The league has changed and these guys dont get that amount of time anymore. Just the way it is.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yep, Vanisi had a couple good drafts, but the 80's was a Jim Finks built team. And then the McCaskey's took over

I sometimes wonder what the league would be like had Finks been voted commissioner over Tagliabue.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I sometimes wonder what the league would be like had Finks been voted commissioner over Tagliabue.
He sure did have an eye for talent and then put a branding around it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Cowgirls were an expansion team back when he started, the Bears have been around 100 years. You'd have more patience with expansion teams...especially in 1960.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
giphy.gif
Did you listen? You might learn something.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think most reasonable posters will disagree that Pace has done good things. Just wasn't enough and too little too late.

The whole 'he's great in the later rounds' only gets you so far. Every GM in the league hits on later round picks too. It isn't just exclusive to Pace.

The only first rounder he has hit on is Roquan Smith - and hopefully Justin Fields.
He is also very bad a picking Head Coach’s

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ah, okay. We all thought it was year 4 when Nagy's offense was going to take off, but it's year 7.

You heard it here. Just 3 more years of this shitshow and the Bears will skyrocket to greatness under Nagy. ?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
probably not but he did use that tired ass anytime gif which he also has in his sig once again
I don't even know what that gif is supposed to mean