#1 Bears Fan George Kittle speaks on Rams trade and Watson rumors

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Having an elite tight end in the modern game is everything, Bellicheck figured that out, and exploited that to a degree which has never been seen. Behind QB, the TE is the most valuable position on the field. You can run everything through and around a TE like Gronk, Kittle, Kelce. Last two times the Bears made runs they had Desmond Clark and Bennett/Olson. Bellicheck used back to back picks on tight ends and brought in 2 more undrafted rookies. Bellicheck also held on to both Hernandez and Gronk when some teams may have been looking to shore up other positions. Bellicheck loves himself a good tight end.

If the Bears had a healthy Kittle in 2020, I think we were looking at an 11-12 win season. Kelce and Kittle 2 best TE's in the league in SB last year, Kelce back in it again...vs. Gronk, another long time SB participant. Coincidence?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Kittle looks like a pothead that's too skinny to play TE.

With that being said, he's an awesome TE who I'd love to have on my team.

In the nfl am sure his bottom base buttocks and legs helps him far moar in his position over showing off his big biceps on the podium

Last edited:

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Kmet is a fumbles machine just like the Juggs machines. He’ll do it in a big spot next year, probably a playoff game with 2 min left

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having an elite tight end in the modern game is everything, Bellicheck figured that out, and exploited that to a degree which has never been seen. Behind QB, the TE is the most valuable position on the field. You can run everything through and around a TE like Gronk, Kittle, Kelce. Last two times the Bears made runs they had Desmond Clark and Bennett/Olson. Bellicheck used back to back picks on tight ends and brought in 2 more undrafted rookies. Bellicheck also held on to both Hernandez and Gronk when some teams may have been looking to shore up other positions. Bellicheck loves himself a good tight end.

If the Bears had a healthy Kittle in 2020, I think we were looking at an 11-12 win season. Kelce and Kittle 2 best TE's in the league in SB last year, Kelce back in it again...vs. Gronk, another long time SB participant. Coincidence?
You need multiple all-pro athletes at skill positions whether that's WR/RB or RB/TE or WR/TE outside of a good to great quarterback who can get the ball to them. If you have all pro at those three positions and have a good to great QB, you're going to be setup to make a run, ala Tampa Bay and the Chiefs.

But to answer the question yeah I'd take Kittle ina heartbeat is a baller.

The bears if they lose Arob, do not have an all pro skill set player.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Kmet is a fumbles machine just like the Juggs machines. He’ll do it in a big spot next year, probably a playoff game with 2 min left

Uh oh Rashaan Salaam ?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are funny. Next year and playoff team. The only way Kmet fumbles in a playoff game is if he gets traded.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
having a reception window of over 5 yards would be a good start
Having a QB who can execute them is the main problem. But keep being dumb.