#1 Pick Joe Burrow transferred to LSU from OSU because he could not beat out who? - Justin Fields

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
So when they talk about Fields transferring from Jowlgia, keep this in mind. Fields is the reason Heisman winner and #1 pick Burrow transferred from OSU.

Liking this pick more and more as more facts come out.

I also like his low turnover ratio, toughness, unflappable nature and high accuracy percentage.

As for the 2 games he did not look good in, keep these facts in mind: 1) Both NW and Indy had top 10ish ranked defenses, 2) because of Covid his normal weekly practice schedule before games was interrupted -- the Big 10 was much tougher than other conferences with very strict Covid protocals, and 3) he was without one his best receivers and was missing some of his linemen due to injury and Covid.

I would say look at his 2019 season to get a more accurate read on who he is -- and week in and week out, the kid killed it!

Welcome to Chicago Justin!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A few of the media guys have repeated that as well today, but like mentioned above, they’re actually thinking of Dwayne Haskins.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So when they talk about Fields transferring from Jowlgia, keep this in mind. Fields is the reason Heisman winner and #1 pick Burrow transferred from OSU.

I also like his low turnover ratio, toughness, unflappable nature and high accuracy percentage.

As for the 2 games he did not look good in, keep these facts in mind: 1) Both NW and Indy had top 10ish ranked defenses, 2) because of Covid his normal weekly practice schedule before games was interrupted -- the Big 10 was much tougher than other conferences with very strict Covid protocals, and 3) he was without one his best receivers and was missing some of his linemen due to injury and Covid.

I would say look at his 2019 season to get a more accurate read on who he is -- and week in and week out, the kid killed it!

Fields put In a hardship request to transfer from UG because there was a blatant racist on the UG baseball team throwing racial slurs in Fields direction right in front of coaches and the sports committee. That player was suspended indefinitely from UG.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I am glad that he didn't have to wait a year. I think college players should be able to transfer whenever they want and not lose eligibility. They also need to get paid.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The point is, the narrative that Fields transferred because he couldn't beat out Jake Fromm is completely false.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Honestly i dont give a shit about any of that. What i do care about is the QB i saw and was so impressed with every time i saw him in a big game.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
I heard on an interview with Pat Fitzgerald, that one in the game versus NU fields was playing with an injured thumb, and two, he is so glad to see him go so he doesnt have to play versus him anymore.