1-year signings

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Do I think Poles knows how to tear down a team and build a loser? Yes. Do I think he’s proven he can bargain bin short contract players to build a competitive team with Flus HITS system? No. He did that last year and the team was as bad as predicted ??‍♂️
I hope your interviews as a NFL GM works better than this (and your 'journalism').

Just painful.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am sure you will bitch at that point because I believe the '85 Bears would not have been good enough for you...
Dogshit statement, usually said by butthurt homers who cant handle their team being criticized. Sigler has been on CCS for one full Chicago Bears season where they won 3 games in a 17 game season.

Bears haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. They haven't had b2b winning seasons in almost 20 years. There are posters in their mid 30s who have never seen the Bears win a SB.

The idiot posters who make these statements need to grow up.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You sure do a lot of complaining...can you at least wait until after the draft?

Rah rah, Go Bears, Grrrr. Monsters of the Midway. For 38 years.

And then after next draft. And the draft after that. And the draft after that. Maybe if people like you would try complaining something would get done instead of continually pushing it down the road.
With Poles specifically this is after the draft, and a season. Since he's not doing anything different I'm not expecting anything different and will complain.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. I'll even tell you how from memory, hover over my name, select ignore, it's that easy.