Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Looking ahead at the schedule. If we can just break even in the division and get wins against MIA, BUF, NYG, SF, and NYJ we reach 10. Without being too much of a homer, I think that is a pretty attainable goal. I'm glad the Pats and Rams are at home, but I expect very tough games.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My math might be shaky, but that would be 11... 3 Current wins, 5 Wins in BUF, MIA, NYG, SF & NYJ and 3 Wins against DET, MIN & GB...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Even though I think we can beat Minnesota in Chicago, I'm not going to bet on it. But if we can beat GB and Detroit once each, then beat Miami, Buffalo, NYG SF and NYJ, that's 10 wins and likely a wild card spot. NFC North may give three playoff teams this year.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
My math might be shaky, but that would be 11... 3 Current wins, 5 Wins in BUF, MIA, NYG, SF & NYJ and 3 Wins against DET, MIN & GB...

Yeah, haha, i counted NY once.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looking ahead at the schedule. If we can just break even in the division and get wins against MIA, BUF, NYG, SF, and NYJ we reach 10. Without being too much of a homer, I think that is a pretty attainable goal. I'm glad the Pats and Rams are at home, but I expect very tough games.

Sorry, OT, but i like your sig

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
10 wins is realistic. A lot depends on how healthy we stay after the break. Right now we haven't had any serious injuries that could alter the team trajectory. A lot of people thought San Francisco was going to be a potential playoff contender before Garappolo went down. You just don't know.

We will see. Right now this is a much better team than we have seen in quite a while. For the first time in a while I don't dread the Bears playing.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
After the Vikings debacle at the start of the season im hoping they shit the bed all season long. If we can split with green Bay perfect, the lions are beatable x2 I honestly wouldnt be surprised at a 5-1 division outcome.. Beating the giants buffalo SF NYJ 12-3 lets go !

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the Vikings debacle at the start of the season im hoping they shit the bed all season long. If we can split with green Bay perfect, the lions are beatable x2 I honestly wouldnt be surprised at a 5-1 division outcome.. Beating the giants buffalo SF NYJ 12-3 lets go !

Minnesota defense in sharp decline from last year.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We can't assume that Minnesota will continue to play badly.

Likewise Detroit is probably the best 'bad' team we will play this year. There is talent on that squad. Green Bay is Green Bay. I think we can win at least three games and maybe four.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Miami is going to be a tough game.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
We can't assume that Minnesota will continue to play badly.

Likewise Detroit is probably the best 'bad' team we will play this year. There is talent on that squad. Green Bay is Green Bay. I think we can win at least three games and maybe four.

Your signature should read "100%", not "99%".... lol

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe it's just me but I felt the Bears weren't as good as other teams. And truthfully, in the past they weren't. But yesterday's game made me step back and take a closer look. And you know what? The Bears are a good team with solid depth and certainly capable of winning 10 games. The Bears are fun to watch again. But injuries at key positions (as Wklink pointed out) can derail a season. And a lot depends if we get the week 3 or week 4 Trubisky going forward.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just me but I felt the Bears weren't as good as other teams. And truthfully, in the past they weren't. But yesterday's game made me step back and take a closer look. And you know what? The Bears are a good team with solid depth and certainly capable of winning 10 games. The Bears are fun to watch again. But injuries at key positions (as Wklink pointed out) can derail a season. And a lot depends if we get the week 3 or week 4 Trubisky going forward.

When E.F. Hutton talks . . .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
from what I see, 10 to 11 is doable

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Minnesota defense in sharp decline from last year.

I wonder how much Griffin's absence is affecting them. I know he's not Mack, but if you take out our best pass rusher, we are 1-3 right now.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears are the best team in the division right now and trending upwards. Why is everyone fixated on a wild card berth?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
When E.F. Hutton talks . . .

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7009-1427391967-33.gif