1000 Posts For Watson

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably not, but a 1000 post thread to dump Trubisky might be mildly entertaining..........

That's the last thing we need. These threads always fail, so it should be '1000 posts to pick up Mitch's 5th year option' or '1000 posts for Mitch to be the starter next year.'

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Remember when you posted pics on here and we got to see what you look like? You're not allowed to laugh at anyone else. Go to the gym.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Probably not, but a 1000 post thread to dump Trubisky might be mildly entertaining..........

I think there's a few of those going already, though not titled as such.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the last thing we need. These threads always fail, so it should be '1000 posts to pick up Mitch's 5th year option' or '1000 posts for Mitch to be the starter next year.'

It's not even half way through the season though..........pretty sure I have seen over 1000 MT sucks posts this year already?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've wondered how much of our fanbase that don't want Watson on the Bears is because(at least in part) he's black. I don't really expect that any posters here have the nuts to just come out and say it
I will have the gonads to put it out there.

I want the Bears to draft Watson because he is black.

Dafaq all these white boys been doing for us the last six or seven decades anyhow?

The only one with a Super Bowl ring was a drunken douchebag that missed half the season.

#Blackmenjustwin
I'm not opposed to Watson and will support him as our QB, but if I find out he's fucking a white chick all bets are off for me.

#IhateyourBBC's

giphy.gif

Much ❤❤❤ Cagbro

Also...told y'all to pass on the white boy....

SMH

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I took my sabbatical leave from CCS and the entire fucking internet during the late trestman and most of John Fox's era...Myself wanted Watson back then during that draft also, cause i was eating soooo many vicodins from the doctors, i basically ate pills that said "WATSON". I almost brought a bears jersey "WATSON # 325" , apparently too many numbers....:rolleyes:

BTW i feel bad for you guys also, ya'll couldn't make it 1000 says a lot about CCS 3 -4 years ago....lmao.

look at what this team does to us!!!!!??