1PM Conference call with George

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He does need to have been actively scouting to pick a GM. SMH! Like Holy shit nothing you are rambling about has fuck all to do with anything.
Try staying on subject. We were discussing whether or not the game has passed him by. How could the game not pass him by unless he’s actively involved in the game? Talking to people means nothing. George McCaskey talks to people too.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Try staying on subject. We were discussing whether or not the game has passed him by. How could the game not pass him by unless he’s actively involved in the game? Talking to people means nothing. George McCaskey talks to people too.

He is actively invovled. He routinely appears on NFL programs because of fhe fact he is still well connected and is still valued for his football insight.

You dont know shit about what he does. Neither Kreutz or Forte have full time coaching jobs. Forte is fucking chilling playing video games for Christ sake.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He is actively invovled. He routinely appears on NFL programs because of fhe fact he is still well connected and is still valued for his football insight.

You dont know shit about what he does. Neither Kreutz or Forte hace full time coaching jobs. Forte is fuckign chilling playing video games for Christ sake.
Jesus Christ. Is Jimmy Johnson going to be picking the coach now too? He regularly appears on TV programs. Didn’t realize that was a qualification now. As if his employer is checking to make sure he’s still up to date.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ. Is Jimmy Johnson going to be picking the coach now too? He regularly appears on TV programs. Didn’t realize that was a qualification now. As if his employer is checking to make sure he’s still up to date.

Jesus Christ. You are recommending 2 guys in Forte and Kreutz who have zero actual experience.

What does Forte know about the Modern NFL from playing Call of Duty?

All of these guys are modern NFL. Quot being a fucking meatball.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Jesus Christ. You are recommending 2 guys in Forte and Kreutz who have zero actual experience.

What does Forte know about the Modern NFL from playing Call of Duty?

All of these guys are modern NFL. Quot being a fucking meatball.
No I said Polian should be paired with a younger partner or partners multiple times. You are simply jerking off Boomer Bill because you see him on tv every Sunday and he’s “in the loop”. I also mentioned Armstrong which you conveniently left out to better fit your narrative.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I said Polian should be paired with a younger partner or partners multiple times. You are simply jerking off Boomer Bill because you see him on tv every Sunday and he’s “in the loop”. I also mentioned Armstrong which you conveniently left out to better fit your narrative.

Can you read. I already acknowledged Armstrong.

Lol Olin and Forte who have zero fucking executive experience?

You should maybe have stopped at Armstrong. At least he has some experience.

I said Armstrong has relevant experience. I was questioning your 2 other idiotic choices hence why I said you should stop at Armstrong. The fact you are dying on the Olin and Forte hill is just odd. once again they know fuck all about being an NFL GM or HC.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Can you read. I already acknowledged Armstrong.

I said Armstrong has relevant experience. I was questioning your 2 other idiotic choices hence why I said you should stop at Armstrong. The fact you are dying on the Olin and Forte hill is just odd. once again they know fuck all about being an NFL GM or HC.
Nobody is dying on any hill. Forte and Kreutz are two off the top of my head candidates that could help keep things modern. Nobody is saying Kreutz or Forte needed to actively pick the GM but they could at least have valuable input from a more youthful perspective than Polian.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nobody is dying on any hill. Forte and Kreutz are two off the top of my head candidates that could help keep things modern. Nobody is saying Kreutz or Forte needed to actively pick the GM but they could at least have valuable input from a more youthful perspective than Polian.

How are they Modern. Forte has been out of the NFL since 2017 and had zero role coaching or being an exec. What the fuck does he know beyond being a RB?

Kreutz has been out of the NFL as long as Pollian ie since 2011. In that time period be has had zero I repeat zero NFL coaching jobs. His claim to fame is turning down a $15 an hour job with the Bears and being part time coach to a shitty C.

Any knowledge he has of the NFL since retiring would be from the same methods as Pollian as he is not actively involved in gameplanning or scouting.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You should really stop while you’re…well, way, way behind. But still, please stop…

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
I may have this wrong because I get a little drowsy listening to George McCaskey and I may have nodded off, but didn't he throw Jaylon Johnson under the bus by mentioning a defensive player not touching an opponent who was already on the ground?
I had the impression it was more of an acknowledgement of poor coaching. I am not a football guru but I think most people would agree this type of mistake should not be continually made at a professional level.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I had the impression it was more of an acknowledgement of poor coaching. I am not a football guru but I think most people would agree this type of mistake should not be continually made at a professional level.

George???

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How are they Modern. Forte has been out of the NFL since 2017 and had zero role coaching or being an exec. What the fuck does he know beyond being a RB?

Kreutz has been out of the NFL as long as Pollian ie since 2011. In that time period be has had zero I repeat zero NFL coaching jobs. His claim to fame is turning down a $15 an hour job with the Bears and being part time coach to a shitty C.

Any knowledge he has of the NFL since retiring would be from the same methods as Pollian as he is not actively involved in gameplanning or scouting.
And at least Forte and Kreutz aren’t literally 80 years old. I’m sure the way they see the game is vastly different than an 80 year old. Again nobody is saying they need to hire the next GM but Jesus Christ maybe having somebody with a little more youthful experience there to at least have an opinion wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Keep straw manning though.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
nobody is saying they need to hire the next GM but Jesus Christ maybe having somebody with a little more youthful experience there to at least have an opinion wouldn’t be a bad idea either.
This isn't a bad idea at all. They absolutely should at least be talking to some of these younger guys who are invested in the franchise as somewhat recent veterans. Virginia is ancient. George is old. Bill Polian is old. The whole board of directors is old. Ernie Accorsi was old. Tony Dungy is old. Its all about gathering up as much information as possible. Bill can be your top consultant but at the end of the day, George had ultimate say and he should be talking to as many people as possible. Pick the brains of all the potential HCs, GMs.

They keep going to these consultants that dont care about the Bears. What did Ernie Accorsi care if his recommendation doesnt work out? There's no repercussions. Talk to people who have been apart of your history and want to see them thrive. Give them an hour. Hear them out. What you've been doing for the past 30 years hasnt worked.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And at least Forte and Kreutz aren’t literally 80 years old. I’m sure the way they see the game is vastly different than an 80 year old. Again nobody is saying they need to hire the next GM but Jesus Christ maybe having somebody with a little more youthful experience there to at least have an opinion wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Keep straw manning though.

Ok so first it was about gameplanning and scouting but when it is pointed out Olin and Forte have neither now it it just plain old ageism.