My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
listening right now...had to stop...
"I'm JUST A FAN" - George

my instant bears fan feeling inside of me when George said it ...
crying-death.gif

you gotta be fucking kidding me, work all week long with positive hope but this shit is just getting worst.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ok so first it was about gameplanning and scouting but when it is pointed out Olin and Forte have neither now it it just plain old ageism.
Remy, what the fuck are you talking about? This has never been about mutual exclusivity, and no matter how much you want it to be it isn’t LMAO. If you want Polian to be your top decision maker, fine that’s George’s prerogative even if I don’t agree with it. There is absolutely no reason to not have some of the younger guys involved in the search. At least like anytime points out they care about the bears. Why would you not want a different opinion from a different generation’s perspective if it’s truly about finding the best candidate? Hell bring in Louis Riddick to consult if you think they don’t have enough experience. This is just a stupid exercise in futility with you. Hey Louis even appears on TV for you!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
lol fuck, this is bad, George Halas must be having an aneurysm in his grave, did george play star wars instead of football his whole life? Teddy tho, that muthafucka forgot to snort a bag of blow first, he's even worse without it.
Plus them stupid questions about the new stadium on fucking BLACK MONDAY from stupid ass reporters need to be blasted on twitter by some of you guys, let them feel their own stupidity while they go cringe crying in the shower for the rest of their phony lives...ppfff.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy, what the fuck are you talking about? This has never been about mutual exclusivity, and no matter how much you want it to be it isn’t LMAO. If you want Polian to be your top decision maker, fine that’s George’s prerogative even if I don’t agree with it. There is absolutely no reason to not have some of the younger guys involved in the search. At least like anytime points out they care about the bears. Why would you not want a different opinion from a different generation’s perspective if it’s truly about finding the best candidate? Hell bring in Louis Riddick to consult if you think they don’t have enough experience. This is just a stupid exercise in futility with you. Hey Louis even appears on TV for you!

You are confused. I have no problem with younger guys. I have a problem with younger guys who actually dont know anything about being a GM or coach.

Riddick actually worked in an NFL personnel department. He makes sense. Meatball Olin and Matt I Play Video Games Now Forte do not.

It is just weird to cry about McCaskey chosing someone who is qualified and then you offer up as an alternative 2 of the more unqualified people I can think of.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Nope he said Mustipher was a great young center when he recommended Bears go get a LT. Dude cant even tell a shitty C when he coaches one but yall want him in on hiring a GM when he knows fuck all about being a GM.

"With the money I spent on a left tackle, if I can’t re-sign James Daniels in free agency, I got a pretty damn good young center in Sam Mustipher. Now my line just got a lot bigger, and I got a guy who I know can play left tackle.”

Pretty sure the context was based on projected improvement but I have no dog in this fight nor do I like Olin's take on Mustipher nor do I advocate for Olin for being a sole voice in hiring GM or HC (Who even has anywhere?)

My take is Olin with a *refusal* to accept the limitations from owners would be better than Polian who will find the best football IQ guy from a short list of nice guys with the pre-determined priority being "nice" over winning.