***** 1st Annual CCS 10th Anniversary Golf Outing *****

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The bar thing is out for me. I'm doing the social distance thing. Haven't been to a restaurant or bar forever and no, I don't even get take out. Golf?(y) One issue for me is that one of the 3 days I work is Sat. but not an impossibility. Highland Woods in Hoffman Estates is the best forest preserve course.
I'm with you. Have only been to a couple of restaurants since this started and they were outdoor seating. Have zero desire to go to a bar, but would be open to it assuming there is a patio. Does Chicago still have a self-imposed quarantine for visitors from Iowa? I know that was a thing at one point :LOL:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a possibility that I will be up in Chicago the weekend of October 3... I could do this if it is on that weekend, covid be damned. Else, you'd all have to drive down to North Carolina.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We may have one 4some, LOL.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Last time I went to a CCS gathering I wound up with Syphilis. So just let me know where and when.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Whose ready for the 2nd Annual CCS 11th Anniversary Golf Outing?
I for one personally am not that I could ever currently be considered good or even bad at golfing but I have been cleaning pools for 6 years and sometimes as a gratuity after all of the pools and other chores have been completed I have obtained a club and sometimes more than one that "won't be missed" from the ms. whomst tips me for cleaning the pools for her and whatever husband acturally owns the pool or pools and I must say I make a lot of money from selling these clubs on the internet much more than I ever even ever imagined but I keep the really good ones now so maybe perhaps I will be golfing sometimes so maybe it will be soon?

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can we actually do this?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I suck at golf more than anyone any of you know. I will sit in the parking lot and drink cheap beer and smoke bowls and bring a king Mr. Submarine sandwich to eat and if not a single one of you acknowledges me let alone speaks to me, it will have been a notable day for me.