Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If we can address OL in FA I say two WRs in the 2nd. Don't trade down. There are stud WRs this year, but they only go SO DEEP.
draft is too weak, teams are gonna target WR's early and offen to the point where some late wr picked is a "reach".

greg23

Liked Posts:
And neither belicheck or Parcells would agree with your stupid strategy of trading better picks for worse pick.

Everytime you post you look more stupid
Unfortunately your argument doesnt make sense as Belichick trades down way more often than most.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stay put and who are you targeting? Or trade down with at least one trying to get a 3rd back with that late 2nd?
I'm definitely trying to trade down with one if not both 2nd's. Really deep draft at multiple positions that we have needs at. WR, OL, DL, LB, DB.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m thinking a Trey McBride & George Pickens combo.
Nobody talks about T.McBride but if he's there at #39 i'm giving serious thought to taking him there, and that's coming from someone who still believes in Kmet.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Its going to be interesting seeing Poles philosphy year 1. I hope he stays put. The only reason some pundits are saying its a weak draft is because the qb class is ass.

Could go wr and dt in round 2 then end up with the 2nd best center in round 3 in Cam Jurgens. Possible 3 starters, without a 1st round pick. Now you have 3 possible starters on the ol under the age of 25.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
One of the most talented classes in years, especially at our positions of need. I hope they trade down from both of our 2nd rounders and accumulate picks. There is plenty of talent to go 4 rounds deep this year. Perfect time to do it. I hope they trade Quinn as well for more picks. If you're going to start over young, then do it right!!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
And neither belicheck or Parcells would agree with your stupid strategy of trading better picks for worse pick.

Everytime you post you look more stupid
BB trades down all the time you clown.

But yeah other than ommy being a genuine fool, trading down either of our seconds is probably not ideal. This draft has a lot of wealth in day 2 and I would rather we stand put and pick a talent where we can instead of trade down and hope an ideal player falls to us.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Drafts are fluid. Deciding this early would be very Pace like.