#2 overall NBA Draft Pick Chet Holmgren out for the 2022-2023 NBA season.

Speed

Liked Posts:

Apparently there was really unsafe court conditions, with plays slipping and sliding everywhere. He's out for the year with a Lisfranc injury. He tore ligaments in his foot. It's still amazing to me that team's let their stars play in this glorified streetball crap in the offseason. Something like this was bound to happen unfortunately.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not sure why teams would allow players to do stuff like this, especially after what happened with Klay Thompson. In any event I don't think the Thunder are worried if he played this year, as I'm guessing they are more concerned with 23-24.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Apparently there was really unsafe court conditions, with plays slipping and sliding everywhere. He's out for the year with a Lisfranc injury. He tore ligaments in his foot. It's still amazing to me that team's let their stars play in this glorified streetball crap in the offseason. Something like this was bound to happen unfortunately.
Something like this was bound to happen to Chet.

I can’t believe a modern scout looks at that guy and pencils “lottery pick” in some notebook full of a retards gibberish and scribbles.

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something like this was bound to happen to Chet.

I can’t believe a modern scout looks at that guy and pencils “lottery pick” in some notebook full of a retards gibberish and scribbles.
Why was it bound to happen? He is no different then KD coming in. Its also a foot injury. He doesnt have a weight problem that would scream foot injuries.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why was it bound to happen? He is no different then KD coming in. Its also a foot injury. He doesnt have a weight problem that would scream foot injuries.
He has a 7’ problem, too skinny to support his length. Terrible levers, awkward gate and neck hump.

I do like the comparison…but ten of those bodies fail for every one that even makes the NBA.

Durantula is an exception and often hurt as he ages.

I think you have a strong defense problem but not expecting a foot injury won’t be one of your points.